• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Muad-Dib Concentrate Box

NYC5IKH5jabi

Get used to it, I'm sure if I were evil enough I could make them bend backwards for me :lol: I actually just sent Hobbit an email not long ago for a warranty on my power adapter. I think I talked to them Monday and package in hand today (nice living close to them ;)). You're in good hands!
lol i love nyc but sometimes i wonder what exactly there is to be had out west :smug:

NYC5IKH5jabi,

tony yayo

Well I went ahead and bit on this one. Not worried about stealth, I got the dabbler for that. Love my MFLB and since I started using activated charcoal my end product is clean enough to use on this, especially at 900°! Hoping for a Wednesday arrival, it's my day off!

so you think that despite the shipping email they sent to me, that still the order hasnt actually left mf yet? at this point i guess that would be good news as opposed to my package having left magicflights hands and being officially lost or unnaccounted for.
This is the email i received on tuesday.

Thank you for your order from Magic-Flight! Your order (#108063) has shipped via UPS 3 DaySelect® on 12/31/2013. Please allow 24 hours from this notification for detailed tracking information to be accessible online. Track Your Shipment:
Shipped To:
ove,
Your MFLB Family
Magic-Flight General Manufacturing Inc.
www.magic-flight.com

"Love is that which enables choice.
Love is always stronger than Fear.
Always choose on the basis of Love."

open
Only option that even showed for me was priority, which I'm guessing is USPS. I didn't even see an option for UPS 3 day?

Last edited by a moderator:
tony yayo,

NYC5IKH5jabi

Only option that even showed for me was priority, which I'm guessing is USPS. I didn't even see an option for UPS 3 day?
When I ordered the options were priority, UPS 3day and I believe 2day express. I took the 3day but because of new years I still haven't receive it yet. Placed order on dec 30 and tracking arrival is tuesday

NYC5IKH5jabi,

NYC5IKH5jabi

finallly the md is here! will post with first impressions! box came with some kava so ima try that:smug: im buzzed just lookin at da kava

how do i post a pic? im using a laptop so can i just take them and directly paste them onto the reply?

so i tried the kava. doesnt taste very good lol

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
finallly the md is here! will post with first impressions! box came with some kava so ima try that:smug: im buzzed just lookin at da kava

how do i post a pic? im using a laptop so can i just take them and directly paste them onto the reply?

so i tried the kava. doesnt taste very good lol

Kava is an acquired taste. I liked it after a while. It does have some mild effects.

You can't post pictures directly. You need to upload to a host service like imgur.com or imageshack.com and then copy the direct image URL to use with the Image button.

NYC5IKH5jabi

Hoping mine gets here thursday. Hope it's everything I expect it to be.
early tests(5 trenches)
id say it gives just as much vapor as the mflb concentrate trays but on exhale there is less visible vapor. i think its cuz im absorbing more of it since the heat up time for the mfmd is instant. my pull lasts a second or two as opposed to the mflb. as for effects i am definitely getting more high using the same product in the mfmd then i do in the mflb. however i am feeling a little skeptical about longevity. the screen may foul up quick leaving a trace amount of bad taste, i have been heating the screen to clean but idk how well the long term performance may be. but so far i would say i am very satisfied and considering i have a lifetime warranty for when it inevitably does die, i get a new one! thanks mf for a great new product. i will reccomend this to anyone looking for someone stealthy and new for occasional use.(of course if i did use glass maybe this thing could be a daily driver)

tony yayo

God theyre shipping is the slowest ever! Marked for shipping on the 6th but not sent until yesterday. When I had my MFLB replaced once, the whole process took 2 and a half weeks. Slow slow slow. Ugh.

tony yayo,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
God theyre shipping is the slowest ever! Marked for shipping on the 6th but not sent until yesterday. When I had my MFLB replaced once, the whole process took 2 and a half weeks. Slow slow slow. Ugh.

It's just two days, not an unusual delay for an online order to be processed and actually it's pretty quick, even for your replacement experience. For example, ALT, a reputable company. After my payment for my first order, it took them more than 8 days to just fill the shipping on USPS, then a couple more days to get the parcel out.

Patience is a resource

Especially in this game

Last edited:

NYC5IKH5jabi

Hey guys, its a workweek and my days start at 4am so I've been busy but I will provide a quick update.
I mated the pa 2.0 to the mfmd and omg the screen gets more red than my titanium nail ever could! Massive clouds that I am convinced are getting mitigated somewhat by the long draw whip. Once again, I wish I used glass because this baby mated to a pa2.0 and direct injected into a bubbler might be a dream come true. The flavor profile of the concentrate doesn't come out as well as traditional dabbing with nail or skillet but it is much better then a Pen vape so theres that. This is definitely a step above the dabbler which I personally love.

NYC5IKH5jabi

I wonder what would happen if I drilled a big hole in the bottom of my MFMD box just big enough to press fit a male GonG joint (14mm probably best here I guess) and taped up the mouthpiece..... :shrug::science::evil::argh:

:peace:
you might have something very special on your hands if you could do that!
i gotta say that this thing is great, just got some very clean shatter, it looks less yellow gold and more honey peach! the flavor of the shatter is really coming through even matching a glass piece! i think this baby is made for the top shelf hq shatter type concentrate because this new shatter is tasting heavenly

NYC5IKH5jabi,
Reactions: steama

tony yayo

It's just two days, not an unusual delay for an online order to be processed and actually it's pretty quick, even for your replacement experience. For example, ALT, a reputable company. After my payment for my first order, it took them more than 8 days to just fill the shipping on USPS, then a couple more days to get the parcel out.

Patience is a resource

Especially in this game
Actually they held it for 2 days after it was marked shipped. Supposedly shipped monday, didnt come today, and tracking isnt showing it in the state even. MAYBE it'll be here tomorrow but I won't hold my breath.

I dunno, everyone else I order from, 2 days means 2 days, such as vaporwarehouse.com. I ordered some ecig juices from Hawaii the day after I bought this and I got those yesterday.

You'd think for a return customer theyd put a lil hustle into it. Apparently not.

Modnote: quote tags fixed. Please type your response outside of quoted text.

Last edited by a moderator:
tony yayo,

tony yayo

Finally arrived after being AWOL for 5 days. USPS just suuuucks. Anyway, first impression, 3 very small balls in separate hits, ten minutes later im still coughing. Wow. That bubbler is definitely gonna come in handy!

tony yayo

How full do you need to pack the trench? Is this better than most concentrate pens?

You don't pack it. Small match head size ball is all you need. I don't know if it's better than a pen but the box finishes a dab in one 2 second hit. With my dabbler I could get 8 hits off it. So it would depend if you like to take it slow or knock it all out i one hit.

This thing definitely makes me cough my ass off too. Wonder if it's the high temps or from doing the whole dab in one hit which I'm not used to. Does this compare more to the kind of hit you would get from a rig? I've only ever used vaporizers for my concentrates.

tony yayo,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
You don't pack it. Small match head size ball is all you need. I don't know if it's better than a pen but the box finishes a dab in one 2 second hit. With my dabbler I could get 8 hits off it. So it would depend if you like to take it slow or knock it all out i one hit.

This thing definitely makes me cough my ass off too. Wonder if it's the high temps or from doing the whole dab in one hit which I'm not used to. Does this compare more to the kind of hit you would get from a rig? I've only ever used vaporizers for my concentrates.
Depends... Are you hitting it dry? Dry dabs make me cough more than water-conditioned dabs. Plus THC is a known bronchodilator, and concentrates have much much higher concentrations of it.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Vicki

SirDarkened

so overall worth it without the PA? I have just gotten a LB and plan on getting this for concentrates as the batteries are cross compatible and I could totally use another 2 + charger.

Has anyone tried with the bubbler adapter yet?

SirDarkened,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
so overall worth it without the PA? I have just gotten a LB and plan on getting this for concentrates as the batteries are cross compatible and I could totally use another 2 + charger.

Has anyone tried with the bubbler adapter yet?

I have. I actually hit the MD native once, against all advice. Trust me, not a good idea. Concentrates are harsh and a longer path cools the vapour, and the bubbler helps provide even more cooling. It's a smooth hit but not as flavourful.

I've also used the MD with the glyph batteries. I can't say what kind of life you'll get but it does work.

pakalolo,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I wonder what would happen if I drilled a big hole in the bottom of my MFMD box just big enough to press fit a male GonG joint (14mm probably best here I guess) and taped up the mouthpiece..... :shrug::science::evil::argh:

Well, I no longer wonder. :D

Excuse the first 3 minutes or so of Buildozer and me acting like stoners. :lol: I could've edited it, but I am too lazy....and some might find it entertaining. Fast forward to 2:50 to see us get down to business.

After the initial hi-jinx, Buildozer was able to finally do his worm. I give you... Buildozer's Worm (giggity):

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

Excuse the first 3 minutes or so of Buildozer and me acting like stoners. :lol: I could've edited it, but I am too lazy....and some might find it entertaining.

After the initial hi-jinx, Buildozer was able to finally do his worm. I give you... Buildozer's Worm (giggity):

Wow, that is crazy inventive with that gong adaption!!! I wish I could do that to my beta MD box! :nod:

tony yayo

Excuse the first 3 minutes or so of Buildozer and me acting like stoners. :lol: I could've edited it, but I am too lazy....and some might find it entertaining.

Awesome idea. Much more sturdy with the bubbler. Unfortunately that mod would pretty much destroy your warranty. Could be worth it though?

tony yayo,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom