Mr. Bald T atomizer (v.1)

bought this as a newbie from GearBest .
they claim its for dry herb and i think i found a page with manufacturer claims that is for
dry herb but i think it was made way back when and most dry vapers would say that it really
follows the design of a wax atomizer and does not really work well for dry?

I havent used it yet waiting for my mod kit order to arrive.
it has a ceramic bowl with metal contacts inside and a smaller bowl/coil sets on it to deliver
power but the bowl is fairly tiny.
what say you all ?
anyone happy with it as a dry herb vape?
seems like it would suck dry flakes up the little metal straw that hangs down
close to the bowl.

i want to complain to gearbest that is not really a dry herb vape but i guess i should wait and try it first.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Never heard of it. Only bought wax atomizer stuff through gearbest, I don't believe they have good flower options. That looks like it is just your regular ol ceramic donut atomizer honestly...

Maybe check these guys out:
http://ineedhemp.com/product/generation-2-dc-ceramic-rebuildable-dry-herb-atomizer/

I think this is the only 510 threaded dry herb atomizer that works pretty well right now. Could be wrong, but someone might correct me. (His Gen 1's are also on sale for about half the price of Gen 2 if cost is an issue.)

Otherwise:
http://www.rastabuddhatao.net/apps/webstore/products/show/7302027

This looks neat in the future. He has a long history of not meeting deadlines though.... So hopefully sometime by 2020 this comes out. Probably will be the best 510 dry herb atty you can possibly find when it does.

seaofgreens,
Gearbest is an ASS for selling this as a DRY HERB atomizer
the makers of the mr. Bald are also an ASS for pushing the term dry herb in their product advertisements.
this is an old product before anyone knew how to treat dry herb in a portable vape
they FAILED.
DRY herb is treated different than the other forms of vape.
oil wax e liquids are all boiled or fried.
dry stuff needs baked.
no lid on the oven.
it will drain your battery to heat all that space under the dome to 400.
true dry herb atomizers have ceramic lid /screen to retain the high heats
and keep the flake from spilling out
mr bald v1 has some retarded NONREMOVABLE metal straw hangs 1mm above the bowl so u suck a bunch of tobacco flake into your mouth and possibley....LIKELY u will eventually gag on tobacco flake in your throat .
i dont have access to wax or oil i JUST want to vape dry tobacco.
i gotta quit smoking.

Last edited:
burnnomore,
well i got my box mod and powered up the mr. bald.
after spitting out some tobacco that got in my mouth thru the stupid little straw
i stuck a pipe screen up in there.
after two days of use the ceramic base detached from the 510 connector.
it seems that the glue holding it together is not heat proof.
yes buy a mr bald and you will be vaping glue until the glue deteriorates and the device
will just fall apart.

burnnomore,
Top Bottom