Moving To a New Server and Maybe More

VaporEyeSore

I like the look of it all but I'm allready missing the posted and new threads button but i guess its just me being lazy :)

VaporEyeSore,
I like the look of it all but I'm allready missing the posted and new threads button but i guess its just me being lazy :)

Yeah, I missed the new thread function right away, too.

I'm actually having a problem where I'm getting no input box to type into except when I go to edit a quoted post. There's just nowhere to type, and when I hit the Post Reply button, I get a pop up error saying "The following error occurred:Please enter a valid message." Using Firefox.

charliedontsurf,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
You can see new posts by clicking the "What's New?" Link at the top. Full unread topic tracking, too. ;)

I'm actually having a problem where I'm getting no input box to type into except when I go to edit a quoted post. There's just nowhere to type, and when I hit the Post Reply button, I get a pop up error saying "The following error occurred:Please enter a valid message." Using Firefox.
Are you using the latest version of Firefox? Currently 10.0.2. There was a bug that affected this in a previous version.

vtac,
You can see new posts by clicking the "What's New?" Link at the top. Full unread topic tracking, too. ;)

Are you using the latest version of Firefox? Currently 10.0.2. There was a bug that affected this in a previous version.

Upgrading Mozilla fixed the problem, thanks Vtac.

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom