Moving To a New Server and Maybe More

Rick

Zapman
You techies guys and gals blow my fucking mind. So much has to happen before we get to see and do. It all looks so simple................
Good job vtac!

Rick,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Will the new software make sandwiches for me when I work late at nights?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Awesome! I'm excited!! But I may have FC withdrawals while it's down :(

Vapinghole,

placetime

Rick said:
You techies guys and gals blow my fucking mind. So much has to happen before we get to see and do. It all looks so simple................
Good job vtac!

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke ;)

placetime,

vape4life

Banned for life
I'm sure it's for the better, but I hate change and love the layout and simplicity of the forum. After the switch, if the overwhelming majority like the way it used to be, would you change it back?

vape4life,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
vape4life said:
I'm sure it's for the better, but I hate change and love the layout and simplicity of the forum. After the switch, if the overwhelming majority like the way it used to be, would you change it back?

I wouldn't count on it. This took a lot of effort and time.

Change and growth is hard but usually for the better. This new forum will allow PM's for those who want it, and a lot of other flexibility in use. It might be hard to negotiate in the beginning, but I'm sure all of us will get used to it in no time. :2c:

momofthegoons,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Jeppy said:
Is this like jumping out of a plane? :D

No, its like jumping out of a plane into a huge pile of naked women.

And marshmallow whip stuff.

Yeah... That! :brow:

AGBeer,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
AGBeer said:
No, its like jumping out of a plane into a huge pile of naked women.

And marshmallow whip stuff.

Sorry I missed this one. Where can I sign up? Can I change the marshmallow for whipped cream as an option?

J.R.R.Tokin',

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
In case we don't make it to the other side; thanks for the ride man, it was nice knowing y'all :wave:

OhTheAgony,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Any idea what time you plan on making the switch, vtac?

Stu,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Almost there. Trying to put off closing down the forum till the last moment. Will post back soon. :)

vtac,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
vtac said:
Almost there. Trying to put off closing down the forum till the last moment. Will post back soon. :)

Thanks, vtac! I've been able to feed my FC jones. All the best to you guys on the switch!

Vapinghole,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Go time. The site will be going down in 10 minutes. See you soon. :D

vtac,
Howd hi! In and it's all groovy :clap:

New interface seems kind of slick, but is it me or does it pack alot less info into one screen than the old one? Video embedding feature is awesome, thanks for christening that JRR with that nice MZ fog out video.

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom