Moving back east, could use some advice

xer0

Hello,

I've been living in Vegas for a little while and now it is time to move back east. The problem I have is that I have built up a decent little stash of buds and concentrate, between 1-2 oz, that I really don't want to just throw away. I don't have anyone here that I could sell it off to. Plus I really don't want to go back to the black market so this would ideally hold me over until medical sales start up back home.

I have been obsessing over what to do. Everyone around me is basically saying to quit worrying and to stash it in the front of the moving truck so it is behind everything else. If I do this I will have everything vacuum sealed and was even planning on putting the vacuum sealed bags into mason jars full of activated carbon and then vacuum sealing the jars. Because its winter we're planning on going the more southern route instead of going up through Colorado. I will not be consuming anything at all while on the trip. Even if I didn't have bud I would still be worried because I also have my vapes, pipes, etc that I want to take with me and from what I have read about sniffer dogs, even if I do everything right, the dog could still trigger on something as small as the clothes that I had vaped in previously or even my dog that will be riding in the truck with me so I'm starting to feel all that work would be for naught.

Another option I am considering is using a moving service like PODS to actually take my stuff back home. It is a lot more expensive and a part of me is still concerned that the containers may be exposed to the dogs at some point but overall I feel like it may be my safest option.

So at this point I am just looking to get some other opinions. Am I being too paranoid? Should I consider PODS? Is there another option I am not seeing?

xer0,

VAPEHUNTER

If you do decide to throw it out PM me your address.:brow:

But really, If there is someone back East you can trust wrap it up smell proof and ship it to them to hold till you get there. Or if there is someone you trust here in Vegas box it up with a label to your new address back East and have them ship it to you once you make it back East.
Good luck and have a safe journey!:peace:

xer0

I have people I trust but mailing was never really an option I considered. I know a few people that work for the post office and have heard a lot of stories about them catching packages with bud so I pretty much wrote that idea off early on.

xer0,
Top Bottom