1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Moved From Arizer Solo Thread

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Quetzalcoatl, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD 宇宙

Have you tried them before? I tried a bottle and it was a bit disappointing by themselves. Never bothered to try them again.

OF and Caligula like this.
  2. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

Yes. They arent ideal however it should be okay for my nausea though. What size dose did you try?

havock69 likes this.
  3. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

Awesome! Looking into these as would be great as part of quick session gear for the solo!

OF and ataxian like this.
  4. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD 宇宙

The 25mg caps. Tried 50 and 75mg. I guess better than nothing, they wouldn't look out of place at all in a fish oil bottle.

ataxian and Caligula like this.
  5. fernand

fernand Well-Known Member

I'd just add a thought, that none of the cottage industry oils can likely be refined clear of all the related compounds, because they have very similar physical and chemical properties, making it very hard to isolate e.g. a CBD that's entirely free of THC, etc. etc. With that thought, I don't know what substances the canines are alerting to, and even if to us a purified THC is odorless (and it's generally not), to animals there could be enough scent there to be a red flag the size of a barn. FWIW I'd consider that a subject for damned careful and detailed study.

OF, ataxian and Caligula like this.
  6. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

Very good points, however PG isnt a MJ oil in the classic sense of the term:

"Many cannabis dispensaries feature cannabis concentrates alongside their cannabis flower products. Concentrates are commonly known as "hash" or "hash oil." The PureGold process starts with commercial "hash oil," or cannabis resin. We remove solid materials such as mold, insect parts, cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin. We also remove man-made impurities such as pesticides, fungicides and herbicides. And we remove undesirable plant products such as fats, waxes, flavonoids, pectins, chlorophyll and tar. We select certain classes of terpenes and terpenoids that are known to have therapeutic effects, and reject others that have no therapeutic value. What's left is a highly purified concentrate that consists of 95% cannabinoids in their natural proportions and 5% therapeutic sesquiterpenes."

In any case, PG smells nothing like MJ and AFAIK dogs alert to the specific smells associated with that plant, something which PG doesn't even vaguely resemble. Perhaps someone else can expand on this?

JoeKickass, Quetzalcoatl and ataxian like this.
  7. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

LoL, you guys couldn't have come up with a better title?

paytonpenn, Stu, DDave and 3 others like this.
  8. JoeKickass

JoeKickass Well-Known Member

^

I had no idea what this thread was about until I read the second to last post lol

Caligula and DDave like this.
  9. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

LoL... I was lost and I have a post up there! :rofl:

Caligula likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors