Mouthpieces?

Rocket J Squirrel

I'd like to find a different mouthpiece for my vape. The one that came with it is glass, and I just broke it sorta dropping the whip onto the kitchen counter. Yeah, I do stuff like that. So I think I'd like to replace it with one that is not glass. The tubing for the whip is 1/4'' (.250 inch, 6.4mm) i.d.

Many of the vaporizer websites are not well set up to search for things like mouthpieces, so I thought I'd ask the group for recommendations.

Rocket J Squirrel,

Mark

John Brown
He wanted non-glass. The only thing I can think of would be wooden tobacco pipe mouthpieces like in my link.

Mark,

Rocket J Squirrel

There's also one plastic one I know about. My earlier vape, a Vapir One, had plastic mouthpieces but they were for larger diameter tubing, the tubing went into the mouthpiece so the thinner tubing this Extreme-Q uses (1/4'' i.d., 3/8'' o.d.) falls out.

Old tobacco pipe mouthpieces aren't very appealing? Ick. I used to smoke a pipe (tobacco, now tobacco-free since 1997) and would not use one of those nasty old things for this.

So is that pretty much it? Glass mouthpieces, I mean.

Shoot -- I was hoping for polycarbonate, stainless steel, or -- even cooler -- brass with silver-nickel plating, like a trumpet mouthpiece.

Rocket J Squirrel,

Mark

John Brown
Obviously you buy them new... Hell, even on ebay they are replaced before they sell a used pipe.

Mark,
Top Bottom