Mothership Glass

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
8DG-vFFGVG8

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Double post time out. Some pics stolen off some old and new friends instagrams.

GsHQfxN.jpg

Egg made by @itsbeaker who was at the session and got to check out the Cloud and hydratubes :). Medicated chocolate concocted by @ladylivvvy .

Egg owned, chocolate eaten by, and photo taken by my good buddy @morning_dabs.

hjNsTU4.jpg

Fixed bucket acid retticello mini tube. Also from Ryan Tate, also belongs to @morning_dabs. This photo's from @just2damnbaked.

Pomegranate Mini, leopard print Quave Klein recycler, the ridiculous Quave non-recycling flower piece, and many more belong to our host for the day; @the_volcanokid.

oGBcVzN.jpg

Jake C tube. This one belongs to an Oil Slick staffer that was over. @marineliebe710 I barely caught it on its way out but hope to get to meet it properly soon. It looks amazing when held and spun in sunlight.

Last edited:

Amnesia

Soooo. How do I get some mothership? What should I expect to pay for like a torus? How insane $$! Are the custom ones? (Only prices I can seem to find are like 1400-1500 but that was 1-2 years ago)

Amnesia,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Soooo. How do I get some mothership? What should I expect to pay for like a torus? How insane $$! Are the custom ones? (Only prices I can seem to find are like 1400-1500 but that was 1-2 years ago)
Damn, it's supossed to start at 1:28

Silver420Surfer,

Amnesia

Damn, it's supossed to start at 1:28

lol. I know the elites can go for crazy money. I'm mostly curious what I would expect to pay for a new MS. Seems like somewhere between 2100-2800 for any of the more standard pieces.

For some reason I really dislike the idea of buying used glass, even though I share my glass akk the time. And I know full well I could fill the thing with acetone and get it good as new just like lab glass.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
If anybody sees a beaker for sale, hit me up if you aren't buying it. Thanks
Full size beakers go for insane prices.

The Mini beakers go for astronomical prices.

This is what happens when you discontinue something at the Hypeship...

Don't get me wrong I love their glass but I don't understand $3k for a beaker.

Top Bottom