Most healthy rip.

piercey

Hello, thank you for reading my post. I'm recently getting into vaping my bud, been a smoker for a while now. Thing is I cant smoke anymore because it is effecting my vocal chords. I am a singer. I'm looking a vape that will not strain my throat. I don't care if it hits hard or anything, because that is not what i'm looking for. Simply I am looking for a vape that will get me high while saving my vocal chords. I've done some research myself, ones that have caught my eye are the: "Crafty", " Boundless CFX", and the "Fierce". Any other suggestions anyone may have would be very helpful, for me to narrow down my choices. Mobility isn't that much of an issue but I don't want a desktop-vape. Staying between 130-300 dollars would be optimal.. My main concern is getting a healthy rip.

Tranquility

Hello, thank you for reading my post. I'm recently getting into vaping my bud, been a smoker for a while now. Thing is I cant smoke anymore because it is effecting my vocal chords. I am a singer. I'm looking a vape that will not strain my throat. I don't care if it hits hard or anything, because that is not what i'm looking for. Simply I am looking for a vape that will get me high while saving my vocal chords. I've done some research myself, ones that have caught my eye are the: "Crafty", " Boundless CFX", and the "Fierce". Any other suggestions anyone may have would be very helpful, for me to narrow down my choices. Mobility isn't that much of an issue but I don't want a desktop-vape. Staying between 130-300 dollars would be optimal.. My main concern is getting a healthy rip.

You might look into a water tool as part of what you want to buy.

arb

Semi shaved ape

Arizer solo a gong and a bubbler and you will be singing pretty!

blackstone

I also sing a little and every part of my mouth is sensitive to heat from vaping, and I found a lot of vapes and some accessories that people swear by were just not suitable for me.
I ended up with cooling unit type portables in the Crafty and Mighty and I enjoy what they offer.
I even call other vapes scratchy now!!
The Mighty cooling unit might work better with more surface area inside, and the Crafty one may taste a little better from having a smaller cooler unit.
I can consume a capsule of 0.3 at full temp 210C in the Crafty with no coughing and I can go and do some singing, maybe I'll give a little Ahem to clear my throat!
It will be much better than smoking is for you though!

I advise you to avoid talking and singing while you hold or exhale vapor, and if you ever have to perform in a smoking area again you will probably have become quite sensitive and you'll feel it, yuk!

Water filtration can help but it's not that portable. I tend to use it for aggressive sessions/tokes with thick vapor, it's something that you'll probably end up using anyway and most vapes are adaptable for it. Although I found vapes with a high draw restriction to be less suitable as the water adds even more restriction.
The temperature control on Mighty could also help you to dial out any harshness while keeping the buzz part.
Crafty is fine tuned through an app.

Other vapes with a cooling unit built in are that new Ghost vape if you're into it, and some others are starting to have a form of it nowadays.

What I found so far is if even one person mentions a vape to be a little harsh or harsher than such a vape, I will probably not enjoy the heat somewhere in my mouth or throat.
You could try searching the individual vape threads for the word "harsh" to get an idea of how some others got on.

piercey

I also sing a little and every part of my mouth is sensitive to heat from vaping, and I found a lot of vapes and some accessories that people swear by were just not suitable for me.
I ended up with cooling unit type portables in the Crafty and Mighty and I enjoy what they offer.
I even call other vapes scratchy now!!
The Mighty cooling unit might work better with more surface area inside, and the Crafty one may taste a little better from having a smaller cooler unit.
I can consume a capsule of 0.3 at full temp 210C in the Crafty with no coughing and I can go and do some singing, maybe I'll give a little Ahem to clear my throat!
It will be much better than smoking is for you though!

I advise you to avoid talking and singing while you hold or exhale vapor, and if you ever have to perform in a smoking area again you will probably have become quite sensitive and you'll feel it, yuk!

Water filtration can help but it's not that portable. I tend to use it for aggressive sessions/tokes with thick vapor, it's something that you'll probably end up using anyway and most vapes are adaptable for it. Although I found vapes with a high draw restriction to be less suitable as the water adds even more restriction.
The temperature control on Mighty could also help you to dial out any harshness while keeping the buzz part.
Crafty is fine tuned through an app.

Other vapes with a cooling unit built in are that new Ghost vape if you're into it, and some others are starting to have a form of it nowadays.

What I found so far is if even one person mentions a vape to be a little harsh or harsher than such a vape, I will probably not enjoy the heat somewhere in my mouth or throat.
You could try searching the individual vape threads for the word "harsh" to get an idea of how some others got on.
Thank you for your reply! I didn't know the mighty had a adapter like that so I will look into it. Thank you!

justcametomind

Imho your vape is any vape at low temperature.
My advice is getting high with edibles and quit inhaling of any sort especially when your vocal cords are affected.

justcametomind,
Top Bottom