Most bizarre character you've met along the vapor path...

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I'm thinking about this girl I met a few months ago in my neighborhood who I turned on to vaporizing, and she took to it nicely.
I found it curious that she seemed fully disinterested in my record collection - about 3,000 LPs, yet she was obsessed with music - her own music.
Portishead in particular, the album "Third." To her that was where the world ended - no need for anything further, although I did turn her onto Massive Attack and she
was OK with that.

She told me she was going to move to France soon - she's in love with this guy, an artist, who eats out of the garbage as his form of art.
He goes from restaurant to restaurant at night and goes dumpster diving for his meals - and that's what she plans to do together with him.
"That is his art."

I was basically OK with that but I ended the relationship for the simple reason that she needed to be the center of attention at all times - it was the world according to Rachele.
And she had this attitude of expectancy - never once did she bring over any herb - always mine, and I was OK with that but never a thank you or an acknowledgment - just
"the bowl is empty, get me some more."

I don't know. Part of me misses her because she was good company but certainly she's a self absorbed freak.

jeffp,

mnmlh

Portishead came out with a third album? Thanks neighborhood lady via Jeffp for the tip!

mnmlh,

sour

Sounds like she really missed out because she couldn't get over herself. I don't know what to say about the art of eating thrown away food except WOW!

sour,

mnmlh

Let's hope she has better taste in art than she does in music. I'm almost through this Third album. *shudders*

mnmlh,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I like "Third" - I think it's a great album... but it doesn't define me.

jeffp,
Top Bottom