Montel Williams will be on Doctor Oz again tomorrow.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
In the preview, I saw him drinking a hemp seed drink. Not sure if cannabis consumed other ways will be mentioned, but I'm going to watch and see. Thought others may be interested as well. :)

sessnet

Noob Saibot
In my opion, Montel Williams is a two-face bastard.

I watched his show WAY before he got whatever sickness he has, that turned him into a marijuana advocate.

There is an old show I saw, where he forced a girl to shove a pack of cigarettes in her mouth, and smoke them. The girl started crying. He said that smoking a blunt (with weed) was the same as smoking a pack of cigarettes. What an ass. Not only is there NO WAY that can be true, since theres only a little tobacco leaf around the weed, but he also spread that lie on TV.

Now that he NEEDS it...I wonder how the girl feels about her "lesson" on national TV.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

I watched his show WAY before he got whatever sickness he has, that turned him into a marijuana advocate.

There is an old show I saw, where he forced a girl to shove a pack of cigarettes in her mouth, and smoke them. The girl started crying. He said that smoking a blunt (with weed) was the same as smoking a pack of cigarettes. What an ass. Not only is there NO WAY that can be true, since theres only a little tobacco leaf around the weed, but he also spread that lie on TV.

Now that he NEEDS it...I wonder how the girl feels about her "lesson" on national TV.

I didn't know that. That's awful. :( Don't we want the haters to come to our way of thinking? Hopefully he feels guilty.

I'm not watching the show to see him. I am watching it to see if cannabis is brought up, and how Doctor Oz reacts to it. I saw a commercial and they were drinking a hemp seed drink (like I mentioned in my first post), and am curious if there will be more.

Vicki,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah

So you don't think people should be able to evolve their opinions? Yes, the example you gave is just stupid and gross, but I much rather Montel change his opinion of MMJ (even it for a selfish reason at first) than contine to be a powerful figure against it. It is people like him that are some of the greatest advocates we have. He used to be on the wrong side and now knows he was lied to and is using his celebrity status to help others learn the truth. He was great at last years NORMLcon, and hosted the mayoral debate and did not let any bullshit fly.

Lets stop the circular firing squad, it makes the DEA's job so much easier.

John Lennon beat his first wife. He changed, and helped millions of other people change as well. Let Montel help some people evolve like he did.

And by the way, he has MS. But it seems like you don't care, which is sad considering how great mmj is at combating MS and how many people Montel has showed that to.

aesthyrian,
Reactions: Vicki

sessnet

Noob Saibot
So you don't think people should be able to evolve their opinions? Yes, the example you gave is just stupid and gross, but I much rather Montel change his opinion of MMJ (even it for a selfish reason at first) than contine to be a powerful figure against it. It is people like him that are some of the greatest advocates we have. He used to be on the wrong side and now knows he was lied to and is using his celebrity status to help others learn the truth. He was great at last years NORMLcon, and hosted the mayoral debate and did not let any bullshit fly.

Lets stop the circular firing squad, it makes the DEA's job so much easier.

John Lennon beat his first wife. He changed, and helped millions of other people change as well. Let Montel help some people evolve like he did.

And by the way, he has MS. But it seems like you don't care, which is sad considering how great mmj is at combating MS and how many people Montel has showed that to.

Sorry, he is still a two face to me, and I am entitled to my opinion. On his way to "the top", I am sure he stepped on many people, just like that girl.

Just because he changed his stance on something doesn't make him a saint.

sessnet,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Well, I'm disappointed. The only segment was about the Hemp Seed (paired with Chia Seed), but that wasn't what was so disappointing to me. That came at the beginning of the portion about the Hemp Seed where Doctor Oz says, "Oh, not hemp again." I was just shaking my head. I like Montel's response, though, "Yes, hemp again!" :lol:

Oh well, I should have known what was going to happen....:(

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Just because he changed his stance on something doesn't make him a saint.

I don't believe anyone here thinks he is a saint. I always see it as a positive when a cannabis hater becomes an advocate. It only HELPS our cause, and we need it to happen a lot more often! We need all the help we can get. :)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Montel has a lot of other opinions, that I'm strongly opposed to. So his hypocrisy or evolving, whatever it may be, is of little concern to me. I concur. He's a SOB.

However, that being said... as Vicki and others have mentioned, it is concerning a topic we care about, we might learn something and its that much closer to mainstream.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vicki

Nycdeisel

Dr oz has a bit of that two faced stuff as well. Tells everyones to get vaccines, yet will not vaccinate his own children. Shows his true colors.

I much prefer seeing Dr Mercola appear on the Dr Oz show :D

Nycdeisel

Its really cool how Dr Oz continues to invite Dr Mercola back BECAUSE it causes controversy. I believe Oz keeps up certain lies to maintain his tv spot ;)
Clips of the shows where he is there as a guest are available on the dr oz site and are quite interesting as far as that show goes!

Top Bottom