Monsanto threats our plant

Smokey

Cloud Master
I dunno if this is completely true....but if it would, this is the beginning of the end.

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/is-monsanto-ready-to-enter-the-medical-marijuana-war/

Monsanto (for those who never heard of them) is the nice chemical industry that brought to you brilliant carcinogenic inventions like Aspartame (artificial sweetener), Roundup (most used herbicide), and almost every GMO you can think of.
They want to enter MJ business by creating pest resistant GMO strains and such........I really hope this isn't true...otherwise in few years, almost all of natural strains are going to be contaminated or disappear.
The illegality of the substance, is to me a great value, so they cannot regulate it with their useless and dangerous laws......how long before natural MJ is declared illegal again and the perfectly legal modified variety spread throughout the society?
They can do that....monsanto has its roots well implanted in the US government and the interests are way too much high, for them to let it go.

Let's brainstorm a bit together. I know here I can find people as much as concerned as I am.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
I can see how they will destroy this beautiful genome.
And stories about their war against homegrowing are scary as shit.
Toxic tasteless superpotent weed everywhere while todays natural or beautiful cultivated tasty strains will slowly die off.
Scary future indeed if this become reality.

thesoloman

This is not cool, I've had this fear sense back in like 9th grade! Those basterds better leave my medicine alone... Oh well off to start the worlds best Cannabis seedbank.

thesoloman,
Reactions: Enchantre

2clicker

Observer
monsanto headquarters is here in St. Louis

ive spoken with people who tell me they are indeed growing our beloved flowers in house

cash rules everything around me

grokit

well-worn member
1001915_10151748606713908_428277870_n.jpg

IMPEACH MONSANTO!!!

Smokey

Cloud Master
Fuck that.....italy is not in that list.....
Yeah right, we're so moron that we deserve all the shit we have. And more.

Smokey,

(We'll call him B)

Monsanto has nothing on our community guys, All of us have strains, All of us have each other, this ad was designed to create fear. PROPAGANDA

(We'll call him B),
Top Bottom