Monkeyhouse stems

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
His post above from 4/6 appears to be his last post in FC. He may have found that producing decent stem cheaply is harder than he thought. Or, as many new players have dropped in, that the competition was too much. I would still like to get another thick stem cheaply, but the one I have from RBT has been quite durable.

Obsessed 2

His post above from 4/6 appears to be his last post in FC. He may have found that producing decent stem cheaply is harder than he thought. Or, as many new players have dropped in, that the competition was too much. I would still like to get another thick stem cheaply, but the one I have from RBT has been quite durable.
Thanks for your feedback. That was also a suspicion of mine but was hoping that he switched threads or username, or any other outcome. Shame. Looked promising.

Obsessed 2,
Reactions: BigJr48

Monkeyhouse

Accessory Maker
Hi everyone sorry for the long silence, as some of you guessed I've been struggling to come up with a way to offer you all a good stem at a good price. This caused me a good bit of anxiety and I ended up avoiding anything to do with glas. But I am back and with some news.

The old chain link design is going to be put on hold as I can't offer them at the ~$30 price point I wanted to. I have however copied the form of my Dynavap cooling stems and made some 19/22 and 19/19 cooling stems. They are made from thick, American made glass (Acugrind is the brand name) and I will be offering them for $25 shipped. Here are some photos of the new design.

IMG_20190807_132418.jpg

IMG_20190807_132430.jpg

I will contact those who have already contacted me but I am not going to accept more orders via email. I'm going to being the @cragglass Instagram back to life and that is where I will be handling sales from now on. Hopefully I will be able to get you all the stems you hoped for.

Thank you anyone who is reading this, it's been a bumpy road but I am striving for improvement.

Top Bottom