Modifying the Hakko 556

2clicker

Observer
very interested.

i went ahead and re-posted the link in my sig to my 556SE video. ill have those 556SE measurements for you tonight.

2clicker,

2clicker

Observer
for the record... the idea of using a 7th Floor heater cover on a soldering iron was not mine. another user, of whom i cant remember, posted pics of theirs a while back. i just expanded upon that.

cool part is that you can easily change between soldering iron and vaporizer very easily.

2clicker,
Reactions: harmudge

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Is it possible to get the pics back on the first page? I have been wanting to make something like this just for kicks. If so, thanks. If not, no worries.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: 215z

2clicker

Observer
lll see what i can do. been trying to keep a lower profile online regarding pics and video moving forward and closed out the account that hosted those photos. ill try to get them back up soon. ill post the video in the thread as well.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
If it is an issue for you, don't worry about it man. I understand. The directions are well written and I was going to do a variation anyway.

deadheadbill,

vaporizer388

New here wanted to say thanks for the info on this awesome homemade vape. I'm gonna attempt to do this with the Goot PX-201 that was suggested by 2clicker earlier in this thread and the SSV heater cover (like in the other hakko diy thread). Only question is the ssv cover shouldn't need a different size silicone tube right?

Last edited:
vaporizer388,
Top Bottom