Mobius Reti Clear Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGG

Hey everyone,
I'm looking to preferably trade my möbius reti bubbler for something new.
This is the clear version of the bubbler - its a bit bigger than the ion version, and has more volume overall.
The bubbler was picked up from alt :). There are no nicks or imperfections that I've noticed. If you want more pictures of anywhere specific let me know :). It's only ever been vaped or dabbed out of.

It's a lovely piece, offering a nice level of diffusion for oils whilst retaining amazing flavor.

I'm looking to get $320 +fees + shipping for it. (Feel free to make an offer, though i may decline, please no lowballing).

I'm open to trades (mostly for other glass, I'm willing to trade it for a couple pieces that make up the value of the reti or 1 nice piece.. i'm more looking for rigs i can use oil and vape out of.. i love recyclers, turbine percs, gridded circs, gridded inlines, hydratubes, frothilator percs, etc, I prefer smaller pieces mostly and would even consider swapping it for a mobius reti ion or matrix ion + cash.... i'm more interested in flavor over diffusion. honestly show me what you have and the worst i can say is no ^.^ ) Also could be willing to trade this for a good vacuum purger kit.. or a decent one and some glass. idk.. just throw me some offers :p
sUiEbpY.jpg

jD6EJVl.jpg

Peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom