Mobius Matrix Clear Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Up for grabs is an excellent condition Mobius Clear Matrix Bubbler I bought in Feb. 2013. Asking $390 shipped bombproof (paying extra to ship double boxed), USPS Priority with insurance, price includes shipping and paypal fees. Paypal only, US shipping only, please. PM if interested. No trades please.

bBz6eJ6.jpg

AH8K8N9.jpg
Qi3TdAE.jpg

PwIdZD5.jpg
fjo6QFG.jpg
cnedn6h.jpg
xubMerb.jpg

Doug

Just passing time
Quick turnaround on the buy and sell, what made you decide to get rid of it?

Doug,

Breathemetal

Holy hell this thing is beautiful. I have a buddy that LOVES Mobius, I'll show him this and see if he is interested.

Breathemetal,

bassplayer

Yeah, I am still not fully satisfied with this bubbler, and feel I need to go to a smaller sized can. Just another step in the fine tuning process.
I think I'm having the exact opposite issue with my Matrix ION, I'm thinking I should have bought a Clear, though maybe I just like to use more water.

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Damn. I really don't have the money for this thing in my budget right now... but I have been drooling at this post for the last two days. Somebody is getting a solid piece.

TheHerbalReview,

treez

This piece is sexy. Is there anything wrong with it? Scratches, or anything? I might be interested. Oon another note.. Even though you said no trades.. would you be down to trade for a Mobius Thermo Original Zero Drag Perc? $450 off the shelves.

treez,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
nothing wrong with it, still in like new condition. I am still not looking for trades for this piece. Thanks.

jambandphan03,

treez

FUCK cmon i rly want this thing.. where else can I buy it?

Mod note: Not a good start here. You need to go back and read our rules before posting again:
All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.

treez,
Reactions: ogcook

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
FUCK cmon i rly want this thing.. where else can I buy it?

Mod note: Not a good start here. You need to go back and read our rules before posting again:
All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.

sell your piece that you offered up for trade to someone then come back here with the money and buy this one (if it's still around by then).

JLG

It is very interesting since the Clear Matrix is sold out everywhere.
Sadly i'm not living in USA.

JLG,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Most mobius glass is sold out a lot of times, unless you go hunting in shops that don't sell on line. It can be quite a challenge to get, but worth the effort. Not sure what you mean though, in relation to my listing. Sorry, but I feel more comfortable shipping inside the US.

jambandphan03,

JLG

Sorry, but I feel more comfortable shipping inside the US.

I understand, i would probably do the same.

As you said, at some point it will be back on stock... i have to be patient and checking daily some online store.

Wish you a good sale. :)

JLG,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom