Mobius Matrix Bubbler (clear or Ion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Just wanted to throw it out there... I know there are a few people out there with them and maybe someone is in need of some cash!

MarcellusWiley,

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
I have got the Clear Reti perc bubbler I'll sell. I don't use it and would let it go. I paid $350, will sell for $300. Let me know and I will mail pics.

Hope I am allowed to post here...

meduser#420,

Kaptan

I'm looking for a Möbius bubbler with the matrix perc as well. Does anyone know any place where they're in stock?

Kaptan,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I'm looking for a Möbius bubbler with the matrix perc as well. Does anyone know any place where they're in stock?

I found the nearest retailer on their website (to me) was in New Brunswick, called J Friendly.

They had 1 left, when I bought mine there a month ago. Not sure if it's still there....

They wanted like $340 for it.

It was worth the trip for me. :tup:

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Just wanted to throw it out there... I know there are a few people out there with them and maybe someone is in need of some cash!

I could try and get you the last one in the store I know of, but it's a bit pricey ($340), plus I have to spend about $20 for the train tickets.

That is, unless, Kaptan grabs it up first....

EDIT: I just checked HERE and looks like there's a store in FL :tup:

sessnet,
Mod note:

I am cutting you some slack since this is your first post here. I would encourage you to read not only our forum rules, but also our Classified's rules. You do not have enough posts or time here to be selling anything.

I have deleted your content and would encourage you to get familiar with our rules before posting again..

Shaymus Randall,
Mod note:

I am cutting you some slack since this is your first post here. I would encourage you to read not only our forum rules, but also our Classified's rules. You do not have enough posts or time here to be selling anything.

I have deleted your content and would encourage you to get familiar with our rules before posting again..
sorry, signed up only to kind of sell stuff. i have visited the website a bunch to look but i never joined and today i decided i needed to get rid of my piece so i came here. I apologize and will be a member for 50 days and post 50 times before i sell.

Shaymus Randall,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom