Mobius Ion Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

Brand spanking new. Hardly used and in mint condition. You will get it packed bombproof and shipped priority USPS the same day you pay. Comes with the original bowlpiece. If you want a dome and nail I can do that for a good deal and throw it in. Not much else to say, you either know what a Matrix Ion is and want one or you don't. Thanks for your time.

Price: $435 USD Paypal.

Only been vaped out of.

Nosferatu

Well it costed me near $400 in the headshop and shipping with insurance is gonna be around $35. I'm just trying to break even pretty much and help out someone on here that is looking for a mobius.

Nosferatu,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I'm just trying to break even pretty much and help out someone on here that is looking for a mobius.
Shipped my VXH Cloud back to Cali with insurance and bombproof packaging for alot less than 35.
Looks like you're willing to "help out someone" at a considerable profit:2c:

Silver420Surfer,

Nosferatu

Well this costed me 397.00 in store. After buying packaging materials and all the fees it could very well be 20-30 for shipping in my past experience. Taking into account paypals hefty percentage I am just trying to cover my ass and make sure I don't rip my self off like I've done before being too generous.

@stickstones: I'll throw you a clear glass dome and nail for free.

Nosferatu,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
price harrassment is not allowed in the classifieds.
When comparing this to the other Ion Matrixs' that have sold on FC, this is over $110 more than anyone else ever asked. If I paid $229 for an Arizer Solo, and tried to sell it in the Classifieds for such, how many peeps would be chiming in that you can get them new for $160 from PlanetVape. Just pointing out that this is way more than anybody has ever asked for the EXACT same item, in the same classifieds, on the same forum.

@Nos--I'm not doubting what you paid for this at a store, just pointing out how much of a markup compared to what they go for in most other stores, and way more than they have ever been listed for on FC Classifieds with shipping and such as well.

Modnote: we do not allow this type of discussion in the classifieds. you may pm the op if you wish.

Silver420Surfer,

toros23

When comparing this to the other Ion Matrixs' that have sold on FC, this is over $110 more than anyone else ever asked. If I paid $229 for an Arizer Solo, and tried to sell it in the Classifieds for such, how many peeps would be chiming in that you can get them new for $160 from PlanetVape. Just pointing out that this is way more than anybody has ever asked for the EXACT same item, in the same classifieds, on the same forum.

@Nos--I'm not doubting what you paid for this at a store, just pointing out how much of a markup compared to what they go for in most other stores, and way more than they have ever been listed for on FC Classifieds with shipping and such as well.

If they go for $380 to $400 at a LHS, how is that a markup?? I just paid $380 for one, the asking price is not unreasonable for such a hard to find item.

lwien

The way I see it, he can damn well ask whatever the hell he wants to ask for it.

You have a choice. You either buy it, or don't buy it.

If you're negotiating, I think it's best to do that in private, via pm's but to me, publicly getting on the guys case for pricing it as he has accomplishes absolutely nothing.

There is such a thing as market price and that market price could very well be over suggested retail if that item is scarce and in high demand. It's a little thing called supply and demand and is the reason why at one time, Toyota Prius's sold for thousands of dollars over sticker.

To my of thinking, it's nobody's business if the seller is making a profit or just breaking even. Why would you give a fuck? The only thing that matters in transactions such as these is if you are willing to pay the price............or not.

Nosferatu

Quite frankly I'm getting annoyed, this is my sale thread and you are contributing nothing, breaking the rules, and ignoring stickstones. Like lwien, toros, and mvapes said, it is none of your business what someone sells something for. I don't know or care what previous Mobius Ions sold for. This is my asking price , I consider it fair. Is Mobius glass hard to get online right now? Yes. That means it is 'RARE'. So I am taking advantage of that. Get it? Am I making a slight profit? I damn better be.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Nice piece. Yours' even being the newer model, still has rounded edges. Damn. I swear... I am never going to have $$$ when the right piece is around.

Good luck and happy home to wherever it goes. :tup:

Nosferatu

Thanks guys! Just wanted to say i'll go ahead and throw a glass nail and dome in to whomever ends up getting it.

Nosferatu,

Nosferatu

LOL its exactly 9 inches. I purchaced it like a month ago and have cleaned it everyday. I have a potential buyer today so unless he drops through I will be locking the thread later probably.

greenmunster

i know you have a backup for that postpartum depression once this bad lil piece is gone :brow:
tbh surprised its lasted thus long on here.

greenmunster,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
thanks for the reply. I was only curious because it looked larger to me in the photo, and I was just curious to know if this one was different, because I know there are a few of the "ion" pieces out there with the wide base that have longer necks, and are just taller than the newer ones. I appreciate the reply, good luck in your sale.

jambandphan03,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom