Mobius Ion Matrix

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This is for an excellent condition Mobius Ion Matrix. Stands just over 8" tall. This is an elegant little bubbler, works great with the Cloud and all my other vaporizers for that matter, and I hate to let it go, but it just isn't the right height for me. My neck just can't take how low the profile is. I want this to go to somebody who is really stoked about getting a matrix, it is a sweet piece.
Price is $325 shipped (firm). I will ship well packaged, US only, USPS priority w/ insurance and tracking. Paypal only please. PM if interested.

wLwVV.jpg

iJuGG.jpg

vceD7.jpg

ALNn3.jpg

1tGM0.jpg

u7T5V.jpg

xOHe5.jpg

BHbN1.jpg

cuLvi.jpg

bLM34.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
awesome, and I got the message. Don't worry, I'll keep making vids, and this gives me an excuse to start looking for my next mobius, that isn't so tiny. I sent you a PM Tstat!

jambandphan03,

jpdnkstr

Nice glass Jam! Wish I had the loot for this one, but with G pulling out all the goodies just before Christmas I can't, I just wouldn't use this enough to justify purchasing.( I already have a bubbler of similar size that doesn't see much action!) It's a beauty though.....maybe if I hit the state lottery in the next day!(it'll be sold by tomorrow I'm sure )

Top Bottom