Mobius Glass

Caligula

Maximus
Not to derail the thread, but these cop stories, along with these entrapment stories from that other thread, makes me glad I'm not in the US after all. Dispensaries and MMJ and all that is nice, but for fucks sakes, the cops you guys get...

Had a cop take a bong from me once before I had an MMJ Rx. Guy said it was nice and asked where I bought it.

Funny thing is that he was looking around for a place to smash it then decided to put it in his trunk... thus was right after he put my gram bag of weed in his shirt pocket. Lol.

@DrPiff Interesting. Also lame.

Caligula,
Reactions: Snappo

Mud

This thread made me want to break out one of my Mobius Tubes for a sesh

006-1.jpg

Mud

Nice honeypot!.Mothership I presume?..sick worked Mobi too!

Actually that particular honeypot is not a mothership, i had that one custom made to fit an MS swing and carb cap. It's really difficult to find a MS bucket that's female, and especially not an 18mm one.

And thanks! I always loved the colors on this 60t.

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
Not to further derail but my Ion and EVO were SPOTLESS. I mentioned that to him and he said it doesn't matter an all paraphernalia is illegal in Kansas, clean or not. He was pissed that he didn't find a speck of weed, or anything illegal so I guess he had to fuck me somehow.

20 more minutes in the office and then I'm about to blast off. Anxious to see how the 60B compares to the Ion.

FWIW the part about all paraphernalia being illegal in Kansas was (not surprisingly) a lie from the cops. Hypothetically. ..IF I lived in that state there MIGHT be a gas station down the street that sells all sorts of glass and what not. Again...hypothetically.

That said if all that happened was confiscation in kansas...you are lucky. Hell one lady died while in jail over a few grams.

HugieLewis,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
I blast it clean of all residue, wait til it cools to around 700 f (with my infrared thermometer to help) and then i swing it in and dab away, then you pop on the OFZ carb cap and it milks. I'll post a video soon if you want.

:nod:

Caligula,
Reactions: Mud
Top Bottom