• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

Here's some pictures
2j2w3t3.jpg

wceot4.jpg
29yp743.jpg

New here! Wondering if anyone has hit a Mobius Stereo Matrix Bubbler? and how you would compare it to a mobius Matrix Dewaar bubbler. I love my matrix but i want to upgrade to the stereo matrix!~!!

Shaymus Randall,

Giant Robot

I just got one last month and am absolutely in love with it. I use it with my VapeXhale Cloud and needed to buy an 18mm Fem-Fem adapter in order to make it work, but the results have been spectacular. Easy no regret buy, and hey kids, it's absolutely beautiful to look at as well. A true art piece by a blower at the top of his game.

If there are any criticisms, you have to be a bit careful in that when you're done with a session, or when passing it around, the occasional air bubble might splash back a tiny bit of water up the stemless tube when tilted slightly. For my purposes, the extra height of the adapter solves that problem anyway, but I definitely remove the vape before moving the Bubbler. i suppose that aspect has created the most discussion/concern when using a nail. Not a relevant problem for me and really, the true answer here is JUST DON'T MOVE IT while in use. Also, some people just fill it way way too high and that's improper use IMHO.

Also, I've only used it for vaped flowers so I can't speak to it's dab potential but again, it is unmatched to anything else I've ever tried, including the Cloud's native HydraTubes. You'll be amazed at it's incredible incredible silky smooth diffusion. It will stack to the top of the can effortlessly if it's "unplugged" but still does a great drag-free job when in real use. I fill it to about the 3/4 mark on the top perc, and while it would appear that only the top perc is bubbling while in use, the bottom matrix perc is used to reduce drag so people will sometimes confuse the real purpose of the bottom perc, but I think that is probably the true benefit/advantage of the stereo.

I'm just about ready to add a demo video to the Cloud thread so keep an eye on it over the next week or so.

My understanding without having tested it personally is that the dewaar is slightly more harsh given it's travel vs. the stereo. As such, I had heard that the Dewaar might have more taste with it's slightly less diffusion and smaller size, but I'm telling you first hand, the stereo has incredible taste, and I can't imagine that I'm leaving anything behind when using it.

Highly highly recommended.

Giant Robot

Edit: just added a Cloud vid on page 110 or so of their thread, and spent a bit of extra time with the bub so you could see it in action. :)

Giant Robot,
Great review!!! im wondering if you are aware of the two types. One with grids in between the stereo matrix and one without. Im wondering which one you have cause you enjoy it so much!

Shaymus Randall,

Giant Robot

I have the solid center disc and didn't know there were two versions until about a week after I got home with it. I can't speak for the gridded version but as you can see from the video, it's super functional with the solid disc. I'm thinking that the solid was the "revised" version but it's completely possible I have it backwards.

Giant Robot

Giant Robot,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Wanted a Mobius for a long time. Seems like they can't keep up with demand, or have a really crappy supply department. Or maaybe its to artificially inflate their prices.

My desire for one lessens, the more I see the previous continue.

BigDaddyVapor,

ninwest

Ninja
Honestly,they are not that hard to get ahold of. If you work with a lhs, or do some research and find out which shops carry them and will ship to you, you can get one in a reasonable amount of time...

ninwest,
only about 4 shops actually ship :( i called every mobius retailer in the US, and it is hard to find a stereo matrix or matrix bubbler, those are the pieces everyone wants to get there hands on. My Matrix is a beast! so much flavor and crazy stacking!!!

Shaymus Randall,

ninwest

Ninja
There are wait lists for the matrix bub and the stereo,but it only took about 2 weeks for my slot to come up (for a matrix bub) im picking up my mobius this weekend.

ninwest,
they just got in stores last week- first time since the 4/20 launch and most pieces that were shipped were the new line NOT the matrix bub or stereo matrix. Mobius is hard to find but worth it! the sand blasted labels and the matrix perc is amazing!

Shaymus Randall,

ninwest

Ninja
I do indeed love my Matrix bubbler. Best piece I have ever used. All about it has several more,and they ship. Get on it fc fam!

ninwest,

darco

There are wait lists for the matrix bub and the stereo,but it only took about 2 weeks for my slot to come up (for a matrix bub) im picking up my mobius this weekend.

Is this an online list that you speak of? If so, could u point it out for me? I am about to make my first big investment in a bub and would love to get a möbius. My current top contender is the LW 15 arm, which seems to be available at ALT

darco,

ninwest

Ninja
Is this an online list that you speak of? If so, could u point it out for me? I am about to make my first big investment in a bub and would love to get a möbius. My current top contender is the LW 15 arm, which seems to be available at ALT

You would need to call All About It Gallery and speak to them. As of last night they had a few Matrix bubblers available to purchase now, with no wait!

ninwest,

darco

What is All About It Gallery ? I googled it and found nothing

+1 :p

I am in India, though I'll be taking my delivery in the US, I need to be able to pay online. You saying some matrix bubs available? Now I am excited! :D

darco,

Giant Robot

Shaymus, were you able to track down a Stereo? I'm dying to know what you thought! :)

Cheers,

Giant Robot

Giant Robot,

Giant Robot

That was unbelievable Marcellus. It's almost as if you sprayed a fire extinguisher from off camera!! ;) Color me impressed!

Giant Robot

Top Bottom