• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I am thinking of passing on my Ion soon. It's a supurb piece for sure, but unfortunately just too small for my daily driver. My neck has been hurting for a while, since using it. I decided to stop and try another piece for a while, and sure enough my neck is much better now. So sad to say, it's going to be heading over to the classifieds soon. I will say though, I am very glad I got to try it out, and see just how amazing the quality is. I will be keeping an eye out for a larger matrix piece for future purchase. I am very pleased over all with the quality of the mobius!
yea, my smaller syn was giving me similar issues. am really hoping the larger one will satisfy. worse comes to worse and i'll a smaller stereo matrix if i need any larger ;)

Bob Loblaw,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
So Jam (and Bob),
I take it you leave your piece on a desk/table while hitting it?
For me, I literally only leave my piece on a desk/table if I'm filming a vid.
I always hold my bub in one hand, and my Vape in the other, so it's kinda hard to find a piece that's too small for me.
For handheld use, I friggin love the bubs, but I can see how hitting them from a desk could be less than desirable.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, I am at my desk vaping most of the time, and I use the Cloud a lot. I feel more comfortable having the Cloud on a stable surface rather than hanging onto everything. If I ever let go mid hit, I would cry...a lot. It's also just more convenient the way I have things set up. I do like having a walk around piece, and have a couple other small bubblers. I'd rather pass this one along to someone who is really looking for one, and will appreciate it. I love it, but it's just not right for me. My BL Saxo is my stand by piece right now, and it is surprisingly comfortable, and just the right height for me, and perc really nicely too.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i am at my "office" (large screen mounted to the wall, me at my couch and coffee table really)
as well as not liking to hold my pieces (medicine affects motor function, 'specially when you hold it in 'til ya see stars plus i have hardwood, not carpet) i also find that most complicated percs (tree arms, showerheads, discs, etc.) fire better if level. nothing about me is very "level" so this can be a problem when hitting it by hand, just one more thing to pay attention too. i have kief box about 3.5 in tall that is a good stand for when i hit my small can off my table, but i don't feel safe doing so as i have a tendency to not necessarily remove it and with the bent neck mouthpiece stems i have caught those with my hand/arm on an upswing and knocked it almost all the way over a few times. thankfully not from the box. also i have found that the larger a piece is, the more room to cool, no matter the diffusion, 'specially with dabs. not so much with flower vapor. comfort is definitely one of the factors tho. that few extra inches can mean a lot to the spine. don't want to get any repetitive stress injuries now would we, lol, jk.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Its actually not that easy for some people to hold things level. Especially if there's any sort of movement involved.

Sort of related, but kind of OT. When you've been in the Navy, you can walk with a cup of steaming hot coffee, filled close to the brim, one hand and not spill a drop. Its a pretty neat trick, especially when you're walking down a p-way (narrow steel corridors - passageway) in moderate seas (boat will be rocking back and forth, or slamming up and down - forward). What is the secret? Why do people watching and balancing spill their @#$% all over the place, because you're reacting from your eyes, to your brain to your hand. You can't react fast enough.

So what do you do? Your body has a natural "gyroscope" in it, the equilibrium. Take your eyes off the cup, hold it in front of you, arm cocked comfortably and loose enough to let your muscle control take over. You will be amazed at how well, your body compensates for all the movement. Its why you notice waiters and waitresses, never look at the tray, until they're swinging it down. They're using the same concept.

/OT

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Its actually not that easy for some people to hold things level. Especially if there's any sort of movement involved.

Sort of related, but kind of OT. When you've been in the Navy, you can walk with a cup of steaming hot coffee, filled close to the brim, one hand and not spill a drop. Its a pretty neat trick, especially when you're walking down a p-way (narrow steel corridors - passageway) in moderate seas (boat will be rocking back and forth, or slamming up and down - forward). What is the secret? Why do people watching and balancing spill their @#$% all over the place, because you're reacting from your eyes, to your brain to your hand. You can't react fast enough.

So what do you do? Your body has a natural "gyroscope" in it, the equilibrium. Take your eyes off the cup, hold it in front of you, arm cocked comfortably and loose enough to let your muscle control take over. You will be amazed at how well, your body compensates for all the movement. Its why you notice waiters and waitresses, never look at the tray, until they're swinging it down. They're using the same concept.

/OT
never in the service (cheers to that, btw) myself, but was a server at a restaurant that served TGIF like novelty alcoholic beverages by the dozen and while very scrawny at the time, had no problems for the exact reasons described. reminds me when i taught myself to drive. "borrowing" the car i almost slammed into this truck trying to watch the lines right where they meet the car. was swerving like crazy and didn't see the truck 'til just before too late. quickly adjusted and learned to watch way down the road and my hands would correct quicker. i attribute it somewhat to adjusting to reaction times of nintendo and sega video game characters in my early youth.

p.s. my matrix is DEFINITELY gonna be in today's mail. thank god it's not gym day. i ain't goin' anywhere, lol. groceries can wait 'til tomorrow, right?

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
No. Go get munchies after it comes. :D

:D i have a tendency to spend too much when i go medicated, lol.

on the plus side, it CAME! just took my first dab and i am quite damn impressed. glad they shrunk the size of the perc compared to the original. fires so perfect. almost non-existent drag, bubbles stackin' like crazy. the quality is very evident. just wow. gonna go do some rocket 'cano oil rips, bb

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
My mom's ex... went grocery shopping stoned one time. He said when he got home, he unloaded and laid down to take a nap. When he woke up later, he discovered he had bought $300 of chips, ice cream, soda, candy... all junk food.

Never again, did he do that. :lol:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
well, i sure am glad i didn't say brb. damn, took a few more bud oil rips after the 'cano sesh and by 4.45pm i was out. woke up at 10pm late for a party. shit/shower/shave and i was off in 35min. just got back and took my first dab since home. i got a side-loading dome from alt as well and am diggin' the ability to drop oil, wait a sec and then clear it all in one huge, well cooled hit. holy crap. plus i honestly feel like i'm holding a piece of crystal, not glass, when feeling the heft on this thing.

u bwade wunner

Just picked up an Ion in santa barbara from Judd in Dementia.top guy and they have a large range of glass,at least 50 pieces,mainly scientific and quite a few smaller dab bubblers.I would recommend them for their professional service and they will ship too.They have the Full range of mobius incl. the penta. so if you want one (they are hard to find) they have.i spotted 4 ions there.Also had lots of vapes from pax to volcano.he hadn t heard of FC The Hi or the cloud.he has now:D

i went for the older larger matrix perc with the big base.I noticed the newer ions with the reduced matrix were a little more expensive.Mine set me back $330.The ion is quality.Its mouthpiece is smaller than i imagined though 20 mm maybe with a big 65mm can which will work well with the Hi.

I looked at the larger stereo matrix but chose the Ion because of the set back mouthpiece viewing adjusting vapor density in the can will be easier.

Now to ship it home:)

loving the US .you guys are so friendly.I will still get my Custom piece made with Sam at Gblowers soon
jambandphan03 said:
I am thinking of passing on my Ion soon. It's a supurb piece for sure, but unfortunately just too small for my daily driver. My neck has been hurting for a while, since using it. I decided to stop and try another piece for a while, and sure enough my neck is much better now. So sad to say, it's going to be heading over to the classifieds soon. I will say though, I am very glad I got to try it out, and see just how amazing the quality is. I will be keeping an eye out for a larger matrix piece for future purchase. I am very pleased over all with the quality of the mobius!​
hey Jam.....I know glass blowers will fit a F. joint and longer M mouthpiece for maybe $100.Email Sam.be a shame to pass such a nice piece on.

Bob nice ,glad your e enjoying:peace:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
hey Jam.....I know glass blowers will fit a F. joint and longer M mouthpiece for maybe $100.Email Sam.be a shame to pass such a nice piece on.

Bob nice ,glad your e enjoying:peace:

Thanks bwade, it's a nice thought, but I went ahead and sold it. I am happy right now with my BLsaxo, and will keep an eye open for the next mobius. I think the taller pieces are what I really want. I am in love with the matix perc though, and that was the SMOOTHEST vapor I have experienced so far, using the Ion. It will be going to a loving home.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

u bwade wunner

F@$K that was quick:clap: .

Judd @ Dementia Santa barbara has those taller stereos in stock they are over $400 though.he mentioned they had 4 stores so maybe one near you my friend.

Best of luck and all the fun is in the search:tup:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Don't feel bad BDV there are others out there.

So on to a taller mobius piece, what would I be looking for? My BL saxo it the PERFECT height measuring at 12" tall. I have not tried the other perc designs, but really like the matrix perc. I will go comb ALT just for window shopping purposes... might be a while before I get my hands on the next one, but it doesn't hurt to start looking eh?:brow:

jambandphan03,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Don't feel bad BDV there are others out there.

So on to a taller mobius piece, what would I be looking for? My BL saxo it the PERFECT height measuring at 12" tall. I have not tried the other perc designs, but really like the matrix perc. I will go comb ALT just for window shopping purposes... might be a while before I get my hands on the next one, but it doesn't hurt to start looking eh?:brow:
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...lassworks-clear-bubbler-with-matrix-perc.html

so this is what i just got and what i am betting you are looking for (sorry, i got the last one) the top of my mouthpiece is right at 11.5 in. it looks like this guy is saying Dementia in santa barbara carries them, maybe you can find them online. my two cents. hope you find what ur lookin' for

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sorry, I get a little upset when people make arrangements to hold onto something for me, then less than 24 hours later they list it in the classifieds and then brag to me, in pm how fast it sold.

Enjoy your new Mobius.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
EDIT: Over and done with...

Modnote: Please discontinue the off-topic posts in this thread. Personal matters should be conducted via private conversation.

Noted: My (sincere) apologies.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't like the new squared off ones. Think they're ugly as Hell.

Hopefully, I will be able to find a mint older model, I guess.

BigDaddyVapor,

u bwade wunner

Mobius Stereo matrix Bubbler

this was the other Taller piece I looked at in Dementia .I read somewhere online that the stereo matrix which it has, was nt noticeably a better performer than the single matrix.

Maybe you should open microsoft paint and design youre own bub and have it made.

where else is there to go?:cool:

it looks like this guy is saying Dementia in santa barbara carries them, maybe you can find them online. my two cents. hope you find what ur lookin' for

Yes Here

u bwade wunner,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I wonder if they do a rounded top, by request and if it would cost more, just to make their old design? Seriously, those flat tops look @#$%ing stupid on a Mobius. Hope Boromarket, has a supply of the old style, when I have the $$$ to join and buy.

What's the rules? Isn't it something like, once an offer has been made, all other offers, are placed on hold and the buyer is obligated to buy, which of course means the seller can't move it, either? Is that correct?

BigDaddyVapor,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
There Are auctions, where the bidder is obliged to respect their bid for at least 24 hours, after that they can retract their bid if they want.
The seller is free to not sell at whatever price, if the piece isn't going for enough, they don't have to sell it.

There are also sale listings, where a seller lists a price.
The buyer can "dibs" a piece at the buy it now (BIN) price.
A buyer must respect their dibs, and I believe a seller is obliged to sell to a dibs.

Sometimes an auction will also have a BIN price, a dibs at the bin price will supersede any auction bids, the dibs is final.

Thats my "BoroMarket for dumies" summation anyway :lol:

Top Bottom