Mobius Glass

MinnBobber

Anyone interested in a brand new Mobius Ion with a Matrix Perc...Only 2 Left. Sale Price $264.00!!!
Who has those on sale?
I already have one but a buddy might be interested.

Do they have any other models?
Thanks

MinnBobber,

Gn0sis

he's talking about jfriendly

i'm actually leanin towards a polygon 23 more now...

Gn0sis,

Vital

Who has those on sale?
I already have one but a buddy might be interested.

Do they have any other models?
Thanks

Everything in his store is 20% off. Please let Jon know that I referred you...Thank You!

Anyone have the Mobius Clutch? Been interested in that.

Here are a couple of the Mobius Clutches on sale:
https://jfriendly.com/products/scientific/category/mo

Jon is awesome...please let him know that I referred you...Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

MinnBobber

Here are a couple of the Mobius Clutches on sale:
https://jfriendly.com/products/scientific/category/mo

Jon is awesome...please let him know that I referred you...Thanks!
I'd only consider something small/smaller than my Ion, with less diffusion, with 18 F joint.
Neutron looked good BUT Male joint--hate it.
Very few details listed, what perc does neutron have/ how many diffusion holes in perc?

Any other small Mobius with minimal diffusion and Female joint??

MinnBobber,

Vital

I'd only consider something small/smaller than my Ion, with less diffusion, with 18 F joint.
Neutron looked good BUT Male joint--hate it.
Very few details listed, what perc does neutron have/ how many diffusion holes in perc?

Any other small Mobius with minimal diffusion and Female joint??

Why not message Jon...he replies lightning fast.

Vital,

TommydCat

Picked up during my brief stay in Vegas... (Edit for @Tanz - no wiggle)

@Tanz - I've found that "other" inserts other than the bowl that came with it and my enail DO have a slight bit of wiggle! Putting my PVHS Solo 14" gong in wiggles the top (bowl portion) back and forth maybe .25mm? Very slight and back and forth directly from the mouthpiece. Doesn't seem to affect the air seal, however.

I'm starting to think it may be on purpose? :shrug:

TommydCat,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

Tanz

@Tanz - I've found that "other" inserts other than the bowl that came with it and my enail DO have a slight bit of wiggle! Putting my PVHS Solo 14" gong in wiggles the top (bowl portion) back and forth maybe .25mm? Very slight and back and forth directly from the mouthpiece. Doesn't seem to affect the air seal, however.

I'm starting to think it may be on purpose? :shrug:

Thanks for this...

I suppose it would not be on purpose since the bowl it comes with has no wiggle. The other pieces probably just dont fit perfect like the bowl it came with.

I will be waiting until I find one that fits snug so I dont have to ocd about it, lol, or I was thinking of going with the ion instead (since I found a few of those that have no issues), but I cant get over how nice the atom feels..thich glass and real heavy feel to it and the clear one I did see seems to almost sparkle...really nice looking piece.

How does it hit?

Tanz,

Tehmongoose

I like to hi
I'd agree anything the 60t can do the 50t can do better. The 50t is one of the best matrix pieces mobius makes. Imho.

Tehmongoose,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
I still miss my Clear Matrix, wish I wouldn't have sold that beauty.

Seems they aren't for sale anymore either, anyone know when they stopped making them?

ReeferChiefer

I still miss my Clear Matrix, wish I wouldn't have sold that beauty.

Seems they aren't for sale anymore either, anyone know when they stopped making them?
I spent months looking for my Matrix Bubbler and couldn't find any for sale. I believe Illuzion Glass Galleries in Colorado usually has a healthy Mobius stock at all times but I ended up driving 3 hours to pick mine up from a shop here in FL.

Forgot to share this. I made this video the same day I got the rig and took the above photos. Never got around to making some smoking videos. I plan on doing that soon, however.

ReeferChiefer

I lied, I just found a smoking video I made with the Stereo. It's the Bubbler Matrix I haven't done a video with. Ameture video to say the least but I hope you guys enjoy.

ReeferChiefer,
Reactions: Shrike

darkrom

Great Scott!
Sounds like my mobius will eventually be worth more than I paid. I'm in NO INTEREST in selling this baby before I get PMs out the ass haha.

Can someone help me identify the name of this? I never knew what it was called. I wanted a mobius matrix bubbler like this for about 3 years before I finally found one used, years after the "craze" died down. Now they seem to be reaching that rarer once again desirable stage.

This has been my only flower piece to vape through since the day I got it :)

Excuse how filthy it is. I'm moving in 2 weeks and all my glass is getting prepped for super cleaning before then haha.

IMG_20160112_204058.jpg

ReeferChiefer

Sounds like my mobius will eventually be worth more than I paid. I'm in NO INTEREST in selling this baby before I get PMs out the ass haha.

Can someone help me identify the name of this? I never knew what it was called. I wanted a mobius matrix bubbler like this for about 3 years before I finally found one used, years after the "craze" died down. Now they seem to be reaching that rarer once again desirable stage.

This has been my only flower piece to vape through since the day I got it :)

Excuse how filthy it is. I'm moving in 2 weeks and all my glass is getting prepped for super cleaning before then haha.

IMG_20160112_204058.jpg
That's precisely what it was originally called, the Mobius Matrix Bubbler. At that time, there were two versions, that and the Ion Matrix bubbler. The difference is the Ion is smaller with a flattened base and was meant for oil, while the Bubbler was for flower. Soon after, because I couldn't get a hold of a Bubbler to save my life, the Stereo Matrix came out. My struggle to get this Bubbler lasted two years and I ended up having to drive 300+ miles to buy it from a headshop in FL. I do believe these will be a collectors item one day. Cherish it, treat it well, and please clean it. It deserves it :drool:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
That's precisely what it was originally called, the Mobius Matrix Bubbler. At that time, there were two versions, that and the Ion Matrix bubbler. The difference is the Ion is smaller with a flattened base and was meant for oil, while the Bubbler was for flower. Soon after, because I couldn't get a hold of a Bubbler to save my life, the Stereo Matrix came out. My struggle to get this Bubbler lasted two years and I ended up having to drive 300+ miles to buy it from a headshop in FL. I do believe these will be a collectors item one day. Cherish it, treat it well, and please clean it. It deserves it :drool:

I thought the version pictured was the Clear Matrix Bubbler? Maybe not originally, but it was definitely marketed as "Clear Matrix" while the smaller version was the "Ion Matrix".

@darkrom that's the Clear Matrix you have, and it's the one I wish I didn't sell. I love the size and shape of it. Paired with the EVO, you could get some monster rips.

Now if you ever do think about selling it...

Roth,
Reactions: darkrom

ReeferChiefer

I thought the version pictured was the Clear Matrix Bubbler? Maybe not originally, but it was definitely marketed as "Clear Matrix" while the smaller version was the "Ion Matrix".

@darkrom that's the Clear Matrix you have, and it's the one I wish I didn't sell. I love the size and shape of it. Paired with the EVO, you could get some monster rips.

To be honest the "clear" name is new to me, and I've been following Mobius for a long time and I especially had interest in their bubbler from the beginning. It may just be because the sources I tried buying from online and in person didn't call it that. It doesn't really make sense to me to call it Clear, seeing how Ion literally means very small, it is a fitting name for the smaller version. All their names have a purpose like the Stereo Matrix having two Matrix perks and so on.

May I ask, why did you sell yours?

ReeferChiefer,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
To be honest the "clear" name is new to me, and I've been following Mobius for a long time and I especially had interest in their bubbler from the beginning. It may just be because the sources I tried buying from online and in person didn't call it that. It doesn't really make sense to me to call it Clear, seeing how Ion literally means very small, it is a fitting name for the smaller version. All their names have a purpose like the Stereo Matrix having two Matrix perks and so on.

May I ask, why did you sell yours?

Sold mine because I had just bought a custom recycler, and didn't think I needed to have two pieces of expensive glass at the same time.

Kicking myself now, though.

I know the Clear name was used by Aqua Lab and at least a few other sites. That's what it was referred to here as well.

Roth,

ReeferChiefer

Sold mine because I had just bought a custom recycler, and didn't think I needed to have two pieces of expensive glass at the same time.

Kicking myself now, though.

I know the Clear name was used by Aqua Lab and at least a few other sites. That's what it was referred to here as well.
That's good to know because for a while I had no idea what you guys were referring to when you said Clear lol.

You should try contacting Illuzion Glass Galleries in Colorado. They tend to always have a healthy stock of Mobius glass.

ReeferChiefer,
Reactions: Roth

darkrom

Great Scott!

If I do I'll let you know, but it won't be happening unless something tragic happens. I love this bubbler. I waited 2-3 years to get one and snagged it used on boromarket as my first and only purchase there.

It WILL be getting cleaned and treated like the masterpiece it is. The problem is iso washes aren't doing it. I'm going to spend some real time cleaning it with PBW and everclear rinse. Then I'll just work on keeping it cleaner more often at the new place. It wasn't even THAT clean when I got it...

Fortunately I've only dabbed out of it 2-3 times ever, since it feels like its ripping my chest apart when I do. So the stuff will come good as new with PBW.... I think.

Top Bottom