• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius - Clear Strato with Matrix Perc!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, Mobius freaks... here ya go. I bought this a few months ago. It's never been smoked out of and lovingly cleaned after each use! I am only getting rid of it because I am concentrating on 18mm gear.

I am looking to get $440 and I'll pay shipping fees. Just so you know (and so no one bitches about the price!), ALT sells them for $450 and charges shipping (when they even have any in stock). This piece is big and heavy and will cost quite a bit to ship, BTW.

I am secondarily, open to trades. However, it would have to be something of equal value (or a couple of items, cash, etc.) and it would genuinely have to blow me away :) I'll consider another Mobius (not a Matrix), SG (blasted logo only), anything that is worked and really quality, etc.

There you have it! PM with any questions :)
img0195up.jpg

img4546d.jpg

It's the one on the left!
img4523u.jpg

In the middle :)

jpdnkstr

Is it next to the 60 or 65t stemless stereo matrix?(for size comparison)

Edit: saw the 60t in signature! :doh:

jpdnkstr,
OK, Mobius freaks... here ya go. I bought this a few months ago. It's never been smoked out of and lovingly cleaned after each use! I am only getting rid of it because I am concentrating on 18mm gear.
That piece looks like it has a 18mm joint to me, you don't have to use the low-pro downstem that came with it.

mrboote,

tenoman

shh hush. The matrix strato is listed for 382 on ALT, but they're also out of stock. 375?

tenoman,

way2

I believe ALT is having a sale so that is not the normal price. Also I don't think you'll find one of these in stock.

way2,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom