Mobius 50T Stereo Matrix Bubbler - Almost New - *Updated Lower Price*

Hagbard Celine

I have for sale a genuine, practically new Mobius 50T Stereo Matrix bubbler. I purchased the bubbler brand new just a couple of months ago. It has been used perhaps 6-10 times (vapor only), and has been well-cleaned after each use. Selling for $310 total, shipping within CONUS and paypal fees included.

The bubbler is pretty much flawless and works great. About the only thing keeping this from basically looking brand new is the hologram sticker – the sticker on my bubbler was sort of awkwardly placed on the upper side of the base, with the sticker hanging off the edge slightly. This caused the edge of the sticker to continually catch on things, ‘flicking’ around, etc. Eventually I got sick of that, so I took the sticker off from the top of the base and taped it underneath the bottom, where it still sits.

I have 2 other Mobius pieces in rotation. My only real reason for selling this one is that I’m looking for something right now with a slightly larger canister size. I tend to vape together with my partner, sharing the hits from the bubbler (I will take a hit using the Mobius first, but rather than clearing the can, I will leave a second hit in the canister which I then pass to her). The smaller size of the 50T makes its not quite ideal for this sort of sharing of hits, imo.

Feel free to ask any questions if you are interested. I have sold other items, including expensive glass. And I have all of the packing materials from this recent order, so it shouldn’t be any problem packing it securely and sending it your way.

bfguTtv.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom