MN adds PTSD

MinnBobber

After a lot of hard work, MN Health Dept reluctantly added PTSD so those folks can now qualify for Minnesota's Med Cannabis program.
MN turned down all the rest of the requested additions.

Passive aggressive bureaucracy at its finest. We start with the worst MMJ program in the country and then:
pretend to ask for public opinion on what conditions should be added, insert lengthy and cumbersome meetings to take input, adjourn for months to decide, then ignore ALL the testimony (well maybe I heard 1 out of 100 offer a neg view so 99% ), allow only one new med condition addition to make it appear you are not stone-walling, and of course throw out the #1 BS defense----we just need more research .

They would be more credible if they were preaching the world is flat.

Round 3 is just starting, where suggested additions for discussion at this year's "sham - meetings" were only accepted for 30 days, hidden away on site . I just barely got my two there in time.

We really need full legal everywhere cuz MMJ just doesn't make it...

C No Ego

@MinnBobber - legal to possess legal to grow... the people seeking government hand outs can still keep their hands out but people who want to do it themselves need freedom to do it!

C No Ego,
Top Bottom