MJ and Football

Tweek

FootballMeatlong.jpg

you+want+a+football+meatlong+you+say+_03f1b721bbe0668cb335d2aa15e5f10b.png

Last edited:

axakal

this years superbowl is actually some sort of mj bowl, isn't it? being seattle and denver represantatives of the two recreational mj states.

axakal,
Reactions: grokit

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Haha I just tried to go vote then remembered Super Bowl was this Sunday.. Does anyone know did NoRML win?? It didn't look like it by the top 20 but I was a little confused.. Especially since this thread was 4months dead and just got bumped this AM.. I didn't check the original post date and thought this was a new thread.

ESPECIALLY because the first text I got this AM was from a buddy talking about how the NFL is considering restructuring their drug policy to allow medical marijuana to be accepted in the league. I haven't researched this at all so to me it's just hear-say, but an employee of mine did say he had heard the same. I personally don't think this would be fair to athletes suffering from similar medical conditions that don't play for a team in a medical state.. They wouldn't have access to the same meds that could potentially help them achieve their highest level of athleticism as their counterpart in say California.

JSteez4205,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom