Mixing MJ with other herbs . . .

Squeeky

Well I've used my box vape for almost two years, and always used buds. Saturday the lovely fedex man will be bringing me my Extreme :o I have been around the vape seen for about three years, visiting vapeinfo, marijuana.com, and now here regularly. At one time there was a detailed list of other herbs have vaporist have used.

I'm seeking other herbs to mix with my green, to change the high as well as make it last longer. I plan on keeping my leftovers for cooking. I don't know it having something like chamomile mixed would cause issues when it comes to cooking or just have a different flavor.

Anyone here have some insight.

Squeeky

Squeeky,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I've heard Blue Lotus is a good potentiator ... in that on its own it does buggar all but it synigizes with MJ and (apparently) increases the effect.

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
vapor_cloud said:
I've heard Blue Lotus is a good potentiator ... in that on its own it does buggar all but it synigizes with MJ and (apparently) increases the effect.
From where iv'e been lately that could be MMMMMMMMM why not:o

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
blue lotus, wild dagga, passiflora incarnata, if youre REALLY brave u could mix in a little datura, its supposed to potentiate... but dont fuck with datura or any of its solanacae relatives before carefully researching and understanding the risks

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I have witnessed first hand those who ingested datura and they tripped there arses off! Or is the asses off :brow: Anyway, a friend of mine who made a datura tea was fucken off her bean ... seeing shit ... the full visual deal. Perhaps in small doses you could take enough to take a trip without tripping out but :uhoh: its dangerous out there. :mad:

^^^ sorry if thats not ledgible ... fucken wasted :cool:

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
small doses it synergises with mj, large doses its a deliriant, personally i want to try it once at a high dose in my lifetime, but when i do, im sure as hell getting a sitter strong enough to restrain me

datura is not to be taken lightly

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
vapor_cloud said:
I have witnessed first hand those who ingested datura and they tripped there arses off! Or is the asses off :brow: Anyway, a friend of mine who made a datura tea was fucken off her bean ... seeing shit ... the full visual deal. Perhaps in small doses you could take enough to take a trip without tripping out but :uhoh: its dangerous out there. :mad:

^^^ sorry if thats not ledgible ... fucken wasted :cool:
This subject obviously calls for respect and caution, However the banality of normality drives me foward,
but definately safety first and think big picture.

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ive heard of vaping kratom before, im not sure about its sctivity vaped vs eaten, the general consensus on the shroomery seems that it would be stronger eaten
a resin extract might vape up real good like

you can also toss tea or coffee in the vape, caffeine's boiling point is only about 10c above that of thc, so you can get a nice stimulating buzz

lessee if i can think of any other herbs

if youre brave u can vape a couple grams of nutmeg, ull want to do that on a low setting, mystricin's boiling point is around 200 farenheit, lower than water, ive never heard of anyone smoking or vaping nutmeg tho (if u try it get whole nuts, preground nutmeg is usually too far degraded)

kava and yohimbe might also work, thats all i can think of right now tho

if u wanna check any of these out hit up http://www.erowid.org/, and search the http://www.shroomery.org/ forums, lots of useful info on both those sites

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Karuna

A few days ago I made the following herbal mixture and vaped it in Arizer EQ:
- sage (salvia officinalis)
- green tea (organic)
- lavender
- cannabis

I sprinkled just a tiny bit of cannabis on top — I didn't want to get too high, but I was mistaken: the herbal mixture produced quite strong and long lasting high! I believe it amplified the effects of cannabis. It was probably because sage contains thujone, green tea has caffeine, and we all know what's in cannabis. :)

Karuna,
Top Bottom