1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Mixing Bud?

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by GenYHippie, Apr 5, 2014.

1. GenYHippie

GenYHippie Well-Known Member

Several people have mentioned this to me and I just tried it today with good effect. Curious if anyone has any guidelines to share? I guess what I did wans quite mixing but I didn't have my scale with me so I winged it. I did 1 big hit Querkle followed by 1 medium hit Hawaiian Mango, yay for having two stems :). End result was I got to avoid the weird behind the eyes feel of the Mango while the Querkle still worked its magic without making me too tired. So instead of couch surfing I actually got up and cooked without wanting to puke!

I would like to try blending some Jack Herer in with Querkle but the jack was a lot more speedy than the Mango. So if I want to tone down Jack but still get some "lift" I was thinking maybe 3 parts Querkle 1 part Jack, that sound about right to start with?

I guess im asking if there are any recommended ratios for minimizing sativas speedy effects when mixing with indicas or indica dom hybrids.

2. mrboote

mrboote ...

3. GenYHippie

4. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

Since Jack H is a pure sativa I find.it blends well with other strains. Good call.

GenYHippie likes this.
  5. GenYHippie

Thank you Caligula :). I havent tried it yet, ive been anxious with all the traveling so ive been using more sedating bud in lighter doses for the afternoon. I miss that lift though i need the motivation to get through this well so i may give it a shot sooner rather than later.

Caligula likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors