Discontinued MistVape Touch

Vape Dr.

Just wanted to post a pic of my stand from Dave.

This stand is freakin sweet!!!:rockon:

Not only a stand for my Mistvapes and accessories but a stand for all my other mostly used vapes and accessories....I need a bigger stand!:D

Well done Dave, well done Sir.:tup: It is beautiful!!

Vitolo

Vaporist
What an efficient way to go!
Lovely too~
DSC05408.jpg

DSC05407.jpg

DSC05406.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes those are the ones I start with, then I drill them out for the cup screen and smooth the edge with a diamond file and fire polish the end or ends if was cut to be a shorty. Recently purchased a rather pricey diamond saw just for dealing with these. Of course it also gives me some flexibility to try new glass things.

I recently made a "collar" out of wood which you can put around a stem when stirring. This allows you to stir and tamp a load without dumping it out.
here is the collar (still a little rough, didn't smooth the upper edge yet)
ztvZKGA.jpg

And on a stem
kSznQjT.jpg

Looking down into the stem
k8LbECw.jpg

The side wall is about 3/8" deep so a fully loaded stem can be stirred and tamped without spilling a crumb (well you might spill a crumb or two, depending on your level of medication)
This wood is called leopard wood, I believe it is the same as lace wood, I have a question out to the supplier to confirm that.
And again thanks to @Alan for tips on wood finishing. This was sanded smooth and then rubbed with beeswax and buffed while spinning in the lathe. Gives a nice shiny finish. The interior is bare wood.
And of course.... the collar only got more refined from there.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
What an efficient way to go!
Lovely too~
DSC05408.jpg

DSC05407.jpg

DSC05406.jpg

Great vid and nice pics! Mine in purpleheart came today, too. Looks gorgeous, but just sitting down to play with it now.

Hoping to finally do a little sanding and shaping on my MVT this weekend. Will post pics of it and my spiffy new tool soon.

By the way...... Did you know Dave absolutely ROCKS!!!!!!!! :tup:

Zow237

Gosh damn it got teased today. post lady came to my door and I was thinking yes finally!!! MVT!!!! No hahah Fuck! it was my d020 from dhgate either way I was still pissed that this got to my place before my mvt :mad: going to the post office today t0 ask them to look for me just in case

soulfulrebel.MC

It's friday ! A Long holiday weekend ! It's a lovely warm night. Got some sounds on and am Jus chillin .
I Just had a little sesh , with my MVT . Lovely vapor clouds effortlessly. I've noticed that I've been hitting it dry more than I seem to be through my glass. :huh: I do still use the glass but not as much. It's something someone else ( @flotntoke I think), remarked on how they'd been hitting it dry and I've noticed the same to be true of myself.

I thought might have been because I was trying to get to master this baby. But tbh it never fails to produce great vapor for me, without me having to really think to hard , so that's not it. My MVT definitely can produce vapor that is easily tolerable, s the vapor is not too harsh. ( for me). I'm using my long stem which has a little less feedback than the short stem, but has cooler vapor due to the extended air-path. However even using the short stem the vapor is cool enough for me, and I push it sometimes.:)

I was listening to some tunes and just blowing out big cool clouds, without consciously thinking about what or how I was doing it, I just did it. I'm really enjoying this vape ! :tup:

I'm using the double screen method and this seems to make it harder to fully extract every thing from my dank. Having said that I like to strive for that no vapor being produced at all , when I put it in my nano to terminate it. It does a very good job extracting and I think I stop before I push it to the no vapor at all in the MVT , as the nano can do that without draining my battery. With no screen on the top you can push it harder but I prefer the control the 2-screen method affords you.

I can whole-heartedly recommend this vaporizer to any FC'ers who are looking for something of this type , or just want a Good looking ,cloud busting cool vapor producing, wolf in lamb's clothing. Look no further Get yerself Touched up.:lmao: I'm sure you'll enjoy it. ;)

On demand convection, it's the taste and potency you want, in an instant.

Perfect for the now generation.

No more; " is it ready yet? There's no flashing light to say go? When can I hit it ?"

You could get a hit in under twenty seconds including warm up and inhale, with a Touch. Come back and finish it later.:rockon:

Enjoy your weekend people wherever you are and be safe.

@Zow237 Hope it get's sorted for you soon. It would be nice if it arrived in the morning.
I got my fingers crossed for ya.

Last edited:

Zow237

@soulfulrebel.MC thanks bud! I'm hoping it gets here soon haha. Been to long that's for sure. Thinking it will be here Monday! Just a guess haha. Unreal, just checked tracking and it's making its way back to ppn?!?!? Fuckin A! It was at my post office and they did nothing for me. It says it's being routed from my post office. Makes no sense. It said couldn't deliver package today and I was home all day :( @PPN

Last edited:

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Had this on my to do list for a long time. Here is a video of the stir tool/collar in action.
The small end is design to seat screens and tamp the herb. @sickmanfraud suggested making the collar funnel shaped so I've been doing that. The funnel shape gives more room and could help if you pour herb into the stem/collar.
Background music by Charlie Parker, Tiny's Tempo.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
The Touch is currently priced at $150 and includes the Touch, one standard stem and one standard cup screen. The kill switch is standard on the Touch for anyone who got on the list prior to 4/17/17. After that date the kill switch is an option, extra $30. Custom trimmed frames are an additional $30. We aren't offering any "packages" as all the available accessories are priced as low as we could so there isn't much room to bundle things.

soulfulrebel.MC

@soulfulrebel.MC thanks bud! I'm hoping it gets here soon haha. Been to long that's for sure. Thinking it will be here Monday! Just a guess haha. Unreal, just checked tracking and it's making its way back to ppn?!?!? Fuckin A! It was at my post office and they did nothing for me. It says it's being routed from my post office. Makes no sense. It said couldn't deliver package today and I was home all day :( @PPN

WTF ?? That's messed up. I hate when things like that happen. :mad::mad: I feel for you. It's worse when you're waiting for that thing as well.

I had a step down transformer for a turntable cartridge hand built and sent to me from france. I waited ages for my friend to build and ship it to me. ( 6 months at least ) The power button was faulty so I sent it straight back to my friend in france to fix, and the post office threw it away !! Saying I couldn't send sealed lead acid batteries via the post. Yet they Freckin' delivered them to me. :bang::bang:

I was so mad, they could've just send the damn thing back to me but no, charged me £20 ( $30) for the delivery they didn't make.

Zow237

WTF ?? That's messed up. I hate when things like that happen. :mad::mad: I feel for you. It's worse when you're waiting for that thing as well.

I had a step down transformer for a turntable cartridge hand built and sent to me from france. I waited ages for my friend to build and ship it to me. ( 6 months at least ) The power button was faulty so I sent it straight back to my friend in france to fix, and the post office threw it away !! Saying I couldn't send sealed lead acid batteries via the post. Yet they Freckin' delivered them to me. :bang::bang:

I was so mad, they could've just send the damn thing back to me but no, charged me £20 ( $30) for the delivery they didn't make.

Says they tried sending again yesterday and nope didn't send it. Again says shipping back to sender. I've been home and my wife has been home all :(

little maggie

I haven't used this enough because I got caught up with the tubo. But I really like using it with the Ddave's 14mm whip to water tool adapter and the tubo whip. (I'll be getting a whip from Alan any day for the MVT.) It's mild enough that I don't need to use water. I wish there was a version of the concentration chamber that would work with this. Beginning to sound like a broken record.
Anyway I've haven't really posted since I got it and I just wanted to report, now that I'm familiar with it, that the MVT is definitely a keeper.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer

NizzyJones

I've been neglecting the MVT because I've been busy and waited a little too long to resupply and had to fall back on my emergency schwag that was gifted to me. I have to vape so much of it and it's so lame that I'm only using the UD through water.

I remembered I had a couple hits left of good weed in the stem in the MVT this morning and it made the morning workout a whole lot better. Working on resupply, will definitely be spending more time with the MVT once I have some fire again.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I've been neglecting the MVT because I've been busy and waited a little too long to resupply and had to fall back on my emergency schwag that was gifted to me. I have to vape so much of it and it's so lame that I'm only using the UD through water.

I remembered I had a couple hits left of good weed in the stem in the MVT this morning and it made the morning workout a whole lot better. Working on resupply, will definitely be spending more time with the MVT once I have some fire again.

Yep... vaping is much more unforgiving of schwag with any vape. Thankfully not much of an issue for me these days, but has lead to "over-vaping" and even occasional combustion for me that haves me feeling nearly as bad the next day with sore throat as I felt good the night before. Water helps of course, but ugh that sucks. Anymore, I only use it for edibles as a supplement for my ABV.

If you're trying to make the most of it with your MVT, a 14 mm male to male can get you onto a bubbler. Or, if trying to stay more mobile grab the DDave vapor cooler set up, or one of these HoneyBirds (I'd suggest from China as in the link. Cheap and 1 week to mailbox). I use a DynaVap silicone mouthpiece on the end of my glass, and that creates a good seal with the HoneyBird (or DDave vapor cooler instead of 14mm glass for that matter).

rBVaJFhjbguARiodAAGzc1mTFvU072.jpg

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
here is how I load oil with cotton or hemp fiber
There were three hits taken but the lighting was bad to show the vapor. The third hit was a cougher though.
Background music is "Night in Tunisia" by Charlie Parker.

Great Vid!! Love the tunes and that telltale, trate cough at the end. Charlie Parker is just so.... Charlie Parker. Good stuff! Feel inspired to run some through my MVT right now!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
All that is totally absurd.... but it looks like things like that happens. I refunded you yesterday @Zow237 , I hope the package will go back safe to me without more fees. Since how the shippings are difficult I'm hesitating to send it again to the States... This is the third package I ship to the States from France encountering difficulties... in some months.... is it a result of the Trump administration :lol:?!
All the packages I receive in France from the States are well delivered. Why is it not working so well in the other way?

Zow237

All that is totally absurd.... but it looks like things like that happens. I refunded you yesterday @Zow237 , I hope the package will go back safe to me without more fees. Since how the shippings are difficult I'm hesitating to send it again to the States... This is the third package I ship to the States from France encountering difficulties... in some months.... is it a result of the Trump administration :lol:?!
All the packages I receive in France from the States are well delivered. Why is it not working so well in the other way?
Thanks bud :( sorry it turned out this way. Jut saw the refund thanks

little maggie

My whip from Alan came. It's great and well wrapped. I knew before I ordered it that it worked with the earlier version of the MVT rather than with mine. I haven't quite figured out how to connect it but I have several stems from my HIs that will probably work when i find them. Meanwhile the tubo one works great with one of Ddave's 14 stems.
Found the perfect stem for the hose. Wish I was good with pictures. It's cork that one end of the hose fits into and the other end of the cork has a glass stem that fits into the MVT.

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
All that is totally absurd.... but it looks like things like that happens. I refunded you yesterday @Zow237 , I hope the package will go back safe to me without more fees. Since how the shippings are difficult I'm hesitating to send it again to the States... This is the third package I ship to the States from France encountering difficulties...
I know its kind of done I would send a picture of the shipping label to @Zow237 it could just be the way that its read in your country for packages is different format than ours.

Although I'm sure you get enough mail from the states you're used to seeing the format on the senders end.

I'd just hate to keep having the issue if its a small error in format.

Last edited:
Top Bottom