Discontinued MistVape Touch

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I get 6-7 stems on average. I got more with smaller pack. My batteries are often like 3.8-3.9 Voltage when I recharge. So I could get more definitely.

Yesterday I had a cell in all day and at end of day while it was still working, I definitely was having to really really sip slow and hold button down. That read 3.59 voltage when I recharged.

I think this has too many variables for there to be an end all be all number or technique so more testing to figure out your own personal groove :)

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
I agree with @HellsWindStaff , I generally just keep going till it seems that I am not getting enough heat/vapor with what I think is normal timing. Then I just go to a fresh battery. Since I usually do 2-3 stems a day a fresh battery lasts about three days.

@rozroz great photo, incredible definition - nice work
Back in the day of emulsion photography I had a nikkoramat with a macro lense, did my own black and white developing. Fun stuff.

Last edited:

rozroz

I get 6-7 stems on average. I got more with smaller pack. My batteries are often like 3.8-3.9 Voltage when I recharge. So I could get more definitely.

Yesterday I had a cell in all day and at end of day while it was still working, I definitely was having to really really sip slow and hold button down. That read 3.59 voltage when I recharged.

I think this has too many variables for there to be an end all be all number or technique so more testing to figure out your own personal groove :)

after seeing your usage i will probably have double battery life than you ;)

anyway-

so now i tested a second use of the same bowl i started yesterday (at which i did around 3 hits).

so now -
a tiny dose shown here after today-
microdose_rel.jpg

now i did another 6-7 soft hits and upped the temp a bit each time very gently until i got to around 7 seconds while pressing.

so as you see, this is pretty much a mictro-dose if i'm not mistaken?
for a second usage i say i did pretty well! thanks to the soft inhaling.

if i inhaled harder - i would have caused a harsher "middle burn" already, but although this is already the mixed up herb, i can say it was quite even when i looked at the bowl.

a closer look ;)
microdosen_2.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
after seeing your usage i will probably have double battery life than you ;)

anyway-

so now i tested a second use of the same bowl i started yesterday (at which i did around 3 hits).

so now -
a tiny dose shown here after today-
microdose_rel.jpg

now i did another 6-7 soft hits and upped the temp a bit each time very gently until i got to around 7 seconds while pressing.

so as you see, this is pretty much a mictro-dose if i'm not mistaken?
for a second usage i say i did pretty well! thanks to the soft inhaling.

if i inhaled harder - i would have caused a harsher "middle burn" already, but although this is already the mixed up herb, i can say it was quite even when i looked at the bowl.

a closer look ;)
microdosen_2.jpg

I dono micro seems like even less to me, like a one-two-three-hitter bowl, just a pinch, but with these stem vapes even a regular bowl is pretty small I guess. And you can always load more too, versatility is key, on demand pure convection keeps things tasty and efficient. So many variables as we see here, but underlying result is it all works really really well with the MistVape Touch regardless :D

Crussell27

Fellow vapor brother
My lady tries to hog this away from me. It's that good. Superior taste to my THeCan. My coil is a bit hotter, so have to really watch out how long I hold the senson. Love the battery life. I get like four more bowls than I did with my Vapium. Thank you again, Dave.

RelaxedNow

Sitting here watching the Seahawks. They're sucking wind, so it seems like a good time to catch up on this thread. Definitely anxiously awaiting a request for payment on #24.

I want a green stem from @mistvaporizer. Also, where can I get a nice matching wood stem?

Damn, two beautiful pass plays while typing this, with Tyler Lockett getting hurt on the 2nd of them! Aarrrgh!

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Sitting here watching the Seahawks. They're sucking wind, so it seems like a good time to catch up on this thread. Definitely anxiously awaiting a request for payment on #24.

I want a green stem from @mistvaporizer. Also, where can I get a nice matching wood stem?

Damn, two beautiful pass plays while typing this, with Tyler Lockett getting hurt on the 2nd of them! Aarrrgh!

I'd say contact @Alan
Hope to follow soon - finally. :)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Touch continue to impress me, it is tasty, cloudy and very conservative with the load. Without to mention the battery life, fast heat up and touch button!

2 small things I would consider like issues:
- sometimes the stem stick to my lips....one of these days it will fall and break! Any idea to secure it?
- a bit short in heat T° to vape hasch, at least it is less efficient than the Milaana for this purpose...

Although I'm awaiting my production unit from Dave, so take in consideration I'm still using my beta unit which is maybe a bit less efficient than the final(?) version.

Happy Christmas for everybody here!

Shit Snacks

The Touch continue to impress me, it is tasty, cloudy and very conservative with the load. Without to mention the battery life, fast heat up and touch button!

2 small things I would consider like issues:
- sometimes the stem stick to my lips....one of these days it will fall and break! Any idea to secure it?
- a bit short in heat T° to vape hasch, at least it is less efficient than the Milaana for this purpose...

Although I'm awaiting my production unit from Dave, so take in consideration I'm still using my beta unit which is maybe a bit less efficient than the final(?) version.

Happy Christmas for everybody here!

Oh yeah if you have the old coil still like I did, the new one will blow you away, don't know if it can handle hash necessarily but certainly stands a better chance in my experience so far. Stem lipstick wise (classic, I recently had lost a Milaana stem sharing with a newbie that way) best option is to hold the stem with your finger really, which I find comfortable to do personally

sickmanfraud

polopo54

b0

Cloudy...
And if they are not legit you'll report back from the hospital with pictures of your 3rd degree face and hand burns? :evil:

:rant:gna gna gna :rant:

All the vtc5 and brown hg2 I have, I bought them in gb and all of them are original.

Usually gb says in the description if the article is original or a copy and it's pretty easy to check online and see if they're are fake or not before using them.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
I've been dealing with IMRbatteries and I have no complaints. I wouldn't chase pennies buying batteries. They last a long time and IMR seems to be pretty reasonable.
Just starting the next batch, expect to have some finished at the end of January. That batch is almost sold out which puts any new orders into February delivery.

sickmanfraud

I've been dealing with IMRbatteries and I have no complaints. I wouldn't chase pennies buying batteries. They last a long time and IMR seems to be pretty reasonable.
Just starting the next batch, expect to have some finished at the end of January. That batch is almost sold out which puts any new orders into February delivery.

Can you give us an idea of what number you are up to? I am/was number 30 how soon should I prepare to pay for my new Mist Vape Touch?

Not really. The gearbest link shows $19 something for 4 batteries + $5 shipping to my country. I think I will try those and report back to let you guys know if they're legit pr not.

Thanks for pointing out my error battery price wise. I saw the 1 and the $19, just did not realize that 1 was a set of 4.

Hope my mistake does not make anyone lose money. for $19 I would buy another 4 myself.

They only want $0.40 for international postage!?

polopo54

Can you give us an idea of what number you are up to? I am/was number 30 how soon should I prepare to pay for my new Mist Vape Touch?

Wait for confirmation from @mistvaporizer but I remember reading somewhere recently (either here or on reddit) that this batch ended with #19, so I'm afraid you will get yours in the end of January batch.

They only want $0.40 for international postage!?

Yeah, they have free worldwide shipping on lot of their items as well. I bought handful of stuff on GB and didn't have any issues so far. Based on my experience they're smaller and more reliable Aliexpress. So if you're ok with 2-4 weeks delivery time go for it!

My MVT should arrive in coming days so I will probably buy one cell locally (they sell at ~$15 around here :-/) and order the four pack for future. Ordered the wooden stem as well. Gonna make some pics/vids as soon as I get my hand on one. So stoked!

Shit Snacks

Experimented a bit with covering portholes, and you can actually cover both and still have airflow through the top since there's a gap between the wood and glass (on mine at least). I still prefer the wide open airflow and just drawing slow myself, but covering one or both holes, even tapping them, can make for an interesting experience to get higher temps with less button holding. Not a bad little bonus feature though unintended and not that useful...

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I took a video today on my fresh battery :) will upload when I have a chance. No sirens this time I promise :lol: but I actually saw two posts basically polar opposites and I've had great results both ways!

One was Shit Snacks talking low temp, he totally right you shouldn't need much air flow to get those tasty terps! So I've been really sipping while having the button down 5-7 seconds and letting go quite often. Great results! Video is more this way.

The others was Pictures of Pot and he was speaking about the Milanna but he said hold button whole time and regulate solely with breath. While a bit worse on battery, this is more in line with how I've been using it but still tried going slower than average. Anyways, a slow start ramping up to fast inhale also works great low temp. Actually get more hits this way and the low temp flavor stays around longer but is definitely less conducive with regards to battery life, fme. But I'm also holding button down for 10-20 seconds continuously.

Just figured I'd share some field testing :) the versatility on this is the beez knees.

Regarding price, while I certainly WOULD pay more for it, i like it being able to be kept at a super affordable low price cost. The average IMO for most solid vapes puts you at the 150 range and while I don't disagree that I would pay that for this, I think the fact that the vapor quality/device far outshines its price point is a really really good thing. That said; I already have mine :) so I am biased but in a realm of niche products that are 99% of the time are marked up quite a bit, it really tickled my fancy how Dave didn't rape any of us :lol: sets him apart from majority of pack. This isn't a knock on the vapor pack, just super good vibes to Dave!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday :) I been so busy can finally unwind a bit....you already know what I'm gonna use !

Top Bottom