Discontinued MistVape Touch

Crussell27

Fellow vapor brother
@Crussell27 did you get your touch my friend?:)

I have been enjoying my touch all day. I also did my first mod.:D
I put 2 O-rings around the top of the stem joint and it keeps the stem nice and secure.:nod:

O-rings on stem.:tup:

This keeps the stem secure with the O-rings sealing to the wood.:goon:

So far have been really enjoying the touch.:)
Using SONT VTC-5 batteries I do a 2 second pre-heat, hold the button 4 more seconds while drawing and continue to draw for another 5 seconds.
6 seconds of button time seems to be perfect for me then keep on drawing.

I average about 8 tasty, blue vapor draws per stem and the ABV looks amazing.:cool:

The touch is a great low temp dry vaporizer IMO. Very easy to use and very consistent and smooth.:p

Will be back with more info, testing battery life now. :science:

So far it's awesome!
With the little bit of testing I've done I can say the Mistvape Touch is well worth the money and it's only going to get better!:clap:
I would recommend the Touch to anyone. It's very simple, tasty, affordable, and efficient.
It also looks amazing!;)

Great work Dave!:cheers:
Man, this thing rips. I'm so satisfied off of such little material. Next up is space bomb.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Getting close to an assembly frenzy.
ODBBnvk.jpg

Lots of heater bases looking for a home
o3e9d7Z.jpg

Silver electrodes waiting to fill holes in the heater bases
Awesome new flex cable came today and it will make coil swapping reasonable, if you are real handy then easy. I'll post a coil swap video later in the week or early next.

I had been using a vape from the same batch as @Vape Dr. but I had to let it go. So now I'm back to one from the tester's batch. No doubt the tester's batch is not as efficient. Newer batch has better battery life, faster heat up and better control, I think.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The coil can be used red glow although I noticed my new technic I stop heating when the coil start to glow (a very faint glow). The Milaana heater can be heated red glow isn't it?

And about the Project the reason it is able to be used without to be red glow is the temperature control, here we speak about an unregulated device, the only thing you can control is the power on/off and the lenght of the heating time.

Still using intensively my Touch with great pleasure. I'm in Touch!

Vape Dr.

Hello all!:wave:

So, with a fresh SONY VTC-5 I was able to get 13 stems (8 draws per stem) with 6 seconds of button time per draw.

I did not notice any decline in battery power, nor did I need to increase button time throughout to compensate for the battery draining.

After 13 stems, and I'm sure I could have gone for more (I just wanted to reach a dozen stems) here is what my battery life was at.

I was already super impressed with performance, taste, vapor, efficiency and looks.

Now I'm also EXTREMELY impressed with the battery life of the Touch as well!

I am so glad to see such a stellar performing, portable, pure convection, instant heat up, beautiful wooden inexpensive vaporizer with swappable batteries hit the market, and the Touch is only going to get better!
Well done Dave! Well done!

Now back to more testing!:science:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

So, with a fresh SONY VRC-5 I was able to get 13 stems (8 draws per stem) with 6 seconds of button time per draw.

I did not notice any decline in battery power, nor did I need to increase button time throughout to compensate for the battery draining.

After 13 stems, and I'm sure I could have gone for more (I just wanted to reach a dozen stems) here is what my battery life was at.

I was already super impressed with performance, taste, vapor, efficiency and looks.

I am so glad to see such a stellar performing, portable, pure convection, instant heat up, beautiful wooden inexpensive vaporizer with swappable batteries hit the market, and the Touch is only going to get better!

Yeah that's crazy! New coil must be very efficient with heat, and the other factor is the Sony battery, those do seem to out perform Samsung and LG huh? I still havent tested with my brown LG yet, which gave me more life in my Milaana, and I dont have Sonys unfortunately

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

So, with a fresh SONY VRC-5 I was able to get 13 stems (8 draws per stem) with 6 seconds of button time per draw.

Typo maybe? VRC 5 or VTC 5?

elykpeace

exVASted
I still really want one of these. Just waiting on that paycheck! Don't forget about me dave!! MVT!!!! You will be mine! Haha thanks for keeping the excitement going everyone still jelly as fuh you all have one and I'm left in the dark :( just had to get the cfv presale. :(

elykpeace

exVASted
Luckily this thing is stupid affordable. Unless those positive reviews are all lies @mistvaporizer is a crazy person.
right under 100 for MVT I believe .. I dropped 220 for a preorder or another product so I have to wait till the next time I get paid. Mrs gives me one vape purchase per check :) soon...

And no one is lying and Dave isn't a crazy person. Crazy awesome tho. Haha

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Luckily this thing is stupid affordable. Unless those positive reviews are all lies @mistvaporizer is a crazy person.
yeah I've been called crazy and worse. I am going to offer fancy models with maybe wood inlays or engraving but am doing my best to have a base model at under $100. Really not sure if I can pull it off but it looks doable. As long as I'm above minimum wage it will be ok.
Hey if it makes you feel better I'll charge you double! Works for me :)

thanks @elykpeace but I am a little crazy, my mom had me tested

Been working but here is a quick update on the latest batch. All major components except the coils are made. The heater base with electrodes and connectors are all assembled, those are a bit of a pain but made a fixture to smooth it along.
Going to make coils all day tomorrow then assembly. So for sure this weekend I'll have some made and will ship at least a half dozen next week.

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
Really excited to see this rising star developing. Glad to be on the list already.
Rock on, Dave! And I truly hope you will earn/take way more than minimum wage... You deserve it!

Another one on the list! This vape sounds promising and seing all the people from the Mi here made me feel interested on it :)

Thank you so much for bringing this vaporizer to us @mistvaporizer, I love how you show us everything and try to improve it every iteration. That's the biggest reason why I decided to buy this vape, I know you gonna keep working on it and if I need any help I would be able to reach you.

Now the wait beggins...

Last edited:

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Here is the first of the current batch.
VqSXGfM.jpg

Now here is some crazy stuff, crazy good. @Vape Dr. said he was thinking the coil should be tilted since the battery side of the coil was a hot spot, consistently. I'm compulsive about some stuff and a tilted coil just isn't something I would think of. But the doc has been full of good tips so I did this
lfLaC8E.jpg

And here some abv for you viewing
4cayrUC.jpg

I rotated once after the first hit then decided it would be a better test if I didn't rotate so I finished it off with no rotation. Doc you the man, never saw one this even - ever!
Seriously @StormyPinkness no photoshop!
It is challenging to get the coil just right so I am futzing today and standardizing the little things so I can crank these coils out. This was the first coil of the batch and I installed it so I could evaluate everything. Seems like the tilted coil is a keeper, and using the doctor's technique I got a light cloud on the first hit and it just went great.
I've been using one of the tester batch units and there is a huge difference between those and the flat stacked pancake coil.
Back to work, I'll test more later :clap:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Here is the first of the current batch.
VqSXGfM.jpg

Now here is some crazy stuff, crazy good. @Vape Dr. said he was thinking the coil should be tilted since the battery side of the coil was a hot spot, consistently. I'm compulsive about some stuff and a tilted coil just isn't something I would think of. But the doc has been full of good tips so I did this
lfLaC8E.jpg

And here some abv for you viewing
4cayrUC.jpg

I rotated once after the first hit then decided it would be a better test if I didn't rotate so I finished it off with no rotation. Doc you the man, never saw one this even - ever!
Seriously @StormyPinkness no photoshop!
It is challenging to get the coil just right so I am futzing today and standardizing the little things so I can crank these coils out. This was the first coil of the batch and I installed it so I could evalueverything. Seems like the tilted coil is a keeper, and using the doctor's technique I got a light cloud on the first hit and it just went great.
I've been using one of the tester batch units and there is a huge difference between those and the flat stacked pancake coil.
Back to work, I'll test more later :clap:

Sweeeeet. That looks dang good, really good :nod::drool:
Can't wait for #14:luv:

Tilt for the win!!!:rockon:

Great work, @Vape Dr. and @mistvaporizer !:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom