• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mist Vape IMP what do you think about it

wall

i am leaning towards getting the splinter instead of imp, for the coil which should be more durable. 10x for the video, how is it w/o water tools ?
Thanks that means a lot :) It works just as good without, really the only reason I use a water pipe is because I suck at loading basket screens and hate when they spill. Also I enjoy watching vapor start to form, but yes the splinter is also nice and I understand why you would want one, the imp is a nice price though

little maggie

Thanks that means a lot :) It works just as good without, really the only reason I use a water pipe is because I suck at loading basket screens and hate when they spill. Also I enjoy watching vapor start to form, but yes the splinter is also nice and I understand why you would want one, the imp is a nice price though[/QUOTE
The way you wrote this seems like you think the splinter might be better than the imp. Just curious why. I have an imp coming but have a splinter and z already. I definitely like the z but I'm looking forward to the imp. I prefer the mvt to the other on demand vapes because of the 14mm.

little maggie,

wall

All my vaporizers have their own place in my collection. Saying I like one over the other isn't really fair to say, I enjoy my imp and I enjoy my splinter, they each have a uniqueness to them and I can understand why someone would want either if that makes sense. I also want the MVT2 but that will have to wait for now

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Imp has 14mm stem vs 19mm for the splinter. So this is significant difference in bowl size. Although it is probably almost the same if you load the splinter with a basket screen,but Splinter gives you the option of having a larger load.
Imp has rebuildable/cleanable heater so cleaning and maintanance is possible. Splinter is glued together so it is not.
Splinter has Mica and the IMP has brass terminals.
Imp is a lot cheaper ?
Haha i dont know if i am helping anything with those thoughts,probably those are things obvious to you ,but i decided to just leave them here :D ...

Abysmal Vapor,

vangoquighji

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Imp has 14mm stem vs 19mm for the splinter. So this is significant difference in bowl size. Although it is probably almost the same if you load the splinter with a basket screen,but Splinter gives you the option of having a larger load.
Imp has rebuildable/cleanable heater so cleaning and maintanance is possible. Splinter is glued together so it is not.
Splinter has Mica and the IMP has brass terminals.
Imp is a lot cheaper ?
Haha i dont know if i am helping anything with those thoughts,probably those are things obvious to you ,but i decided to just leave them here :D ...
very good thinking i am getting pretty much the same ones about them, splinter currently being my top choice because of the patented technology, as you never should have to replace coils on splinter

Top Bottom