• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mist Herbal Vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi I have issues to take off the glass tube from the shorty mouthpiece (cause cleaning)....any help appreciated!

PPN,

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
The Mist was such a positive influence on RBTs development early on. Another wood vape guy going it on his own like me. Take a look at the crowd a vape draws here and you get a pretty good idea how lagit is the shit, no?

Other than a gifted MFLB I have resisted VAS until now... yeh, got my Touch order in :)... staring to see where patience might be difficult.

@mistvaporizer im looking forward to talking shop when ya get settled after your vacation... travel safe

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm still digging my original Mist Vape. If you don't like unregulated control of the Touch the previous unit is for you!

Although i don't know if it is still avalaible...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Can't believe I let the dust sit on this vape for so long.... this morning I plugged it after 2-3 months to sit on the drawer and I was blown away by what it does, like a overpowered log vape! Damn what's a great vaporizer despite its Strange design!

Can I ask you some little things, please @mistvaporizer ?

First I use my MistVape OG plugged 99% of the time but let the battery pack into... is it better to remove it since I use my device plugged?

And i asked how to remove the glass tube which sits in the wooden mp and didn't got any reply and didn't managed to remove it since (It need to be cleaned!) but I still own the long glass 14mm mp which is what I use until I will be able to clean this wooden mp completly (it's better for microdose, concentrates and dry hits)?

Thanks in advance!

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
@PPN the glass liner may be hard to get out. I suggest using a cotton swab soaked in alcohol to clean it in place. If you really want to remove it you need a round wood piece that is just a bit smaller than the hole in the wood. Then you just push (and maybe pray a little). If some oil has settled on the outside of the glass it may "glue" the glass to the wood.
I would remove the battery pack if you don't use it. Not sure how long they hold a charge and Li ion batteries should be handled with some care.

Top Bottom