Miscellaneous new year sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

snackmaster

Need to rehome some underused items to help cover some medical bills (nothing serious, just unanticipated). All items in good condition. Prices include fees & shipping via USPS Priority or First Class + tracking depending on cost, and I'll discount multiple items. Would prefer to keep grouped items grouped but will reassess if there's no interest. CONUS only and I can take PayPal.

$OLD - Mendo mulcher 1.5" 3-piece grinder from 420EDC (this one has only the Mendo logo on it)

$OLD - First gen solid body GR8TR with fine and coarse plates + additional storage pucks (not pictured)

$OLD - 14mm cocobolo vong body by Ed + 18mm vong body + old carbon body (I got this on reddit with some other items a while back and it's kinda junky TBH) + dart

$OLD - G2 XL (holds 2 xl vapcaps) katalox stash from Futo - this was sort of a prototype and doesn't have the right kind of magnets (they're pretty weak and your vapcaps won't center on them)

$OLD - Incomplete redwood burl woodscents kit that'll ship with what's pictured + some screens & o-rings

PM with questions, requests. Thanks!

Edit: reposting unsold items in new thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom