Pen Miracle S

arrr

Has anyone hear or tried the Miracle S?

Description from manufacturer wibsite.
http://www.ecapple.com/2017-miracle...cleaning-with-316l-ss-heating-wire_p0006.html

MiracleS come with the unique design with innovative curve vapor channel,to seperate the vapor from wax heating. It makes the splash free and no wasting wax to come true.It also features with a big deep chamber allowing you to load more materials.The concealed micro-pore ceramic heating coil embedded a highest medical grade 316L stainless steel wire for healthy vaping.you can even use a glass bubbler to make incredibly smooth clouds of vapor.

FEATURES:
1) Microporous ceramic sub-ohm atomizer
2) Curve vapor channel design, vapor is seperated from wax heating
3) Internal atomizing system
4) Deeper chamber allow 3 times wax loaded than others
5) Splash proof coil cap
6) Medical grade 316L stainless steel wire( supports TC mod )
7) Airflow control design
8) Drip tips cap
9) Huge cloud can be made by vaporizing at high wattages
10) Water bubbler filtration available

SPECIFICATION:
Size: 22*58mm
Resistance: 0.8ohm
Color: Gun, Chrome, Black

NOTICE:
· Please ensure there have sufficient wax loaded for pure vaping
· Never dry burn the coil.
· Recommended wattage: 10-20W

NOTE ON REDDIT SOMEONE SAID THIS CAN HOLD A GRAM OF WAX. ALSO THERE IS A GIF IN THE LINK ABOVE THAT SHOWS HOW THIS ATOMIZER WORKS.

arrr,

danald2000

lots of info about it on /r/waxpen. There were only 600 or so units made so not many people have it. Also they are currently working on an upgraded v2 miracle s.

danald2000,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
I was able to snag 2 of the original style that were finally shipped to us pre-orders in Jan. The new style (the diff is a magnetic top on the new coils and a taller atty cover to fit it in, the base remains the same as the original) is currently shipping from Vic over at HumboltVapeTechnologies who also sells the very highly recommended Saionara wax unit as well as the DivineTribe v3.

The Miracle S's strength is in its ability to hold 1 full g of waxy/oil product without clogging and delivering from mild to mild to full-size clouds with and without it's optional bubbler (which i highly recommend and it's adaptable to the Sai a DT v3 as well). It uses eCapples latest variation of it's Miracle A and B coils which were introduced on the Miracle atty aka "The Brain Fogger" (which was just MigVapors rebrand of eCapples original Miracle atty).

Right now I believe Vic is still running a sale on the updated Miracle S w/bubbler for only $59.99 which is $15-20 off retail.

Chance2Vape,
Reactions: arrr

arrr

@Chance2Vape you own a miracle s and recommend it? Ive been looking for a video review but haven't found any.

I and thinking about purchasing that set just want to see it in action first.

arrr,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
I like the Miracle S a lot. Especially for it's big-load "ability" but it only has one coil type/style and is a bit of a wax/oil hog (and it's unable to do small loads at all). It fits well in my quiver of many Wax/oil set-ups but if iI had to choose only one of my wax/oil attys, it's be my Saionara. So as far as my rec goes; if you've got other options and/or lots of product (wax/oil) go for it , it's a well made and very functional atty, but if you're looking for a daily-driver go to, it's the Sai ( Vic over at HumboltVapeTech will sort you out ) all the way.

I can't comment on taste as I've no sense of smell (lost it in an accident 5 yrs ago) and as such, don't much "taste" vapor or smoke at all.

you can find some reviews and such of it over at the r/Waxpen subreddit.

arrr

@Chance2Vape thanks for the info. Think I will hold off on purchasing. Currently I use DT v3 and yocan plus. I get a lot of slapper in the v3 as I tend to load to much and also lol gets under the bowl. The yocan is ok but i hate having to constantly load it.

How much can you load in the sai?

arrr,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
I only use the Miracle A and B coils in the Sai because they give me the exact results I'm aiming for (smooth hits from micro-dosing to full clouds through a bubbler) and I seem to be able to load .125 at least but I'm not that great with guessing that kinda thing and I never weight out my concentrates.

Chance2Vape,
Reactions: arrr

arrr

Thanks. So you can get a good 10 to 15 hits per load in the sai?

arrr,

kernal6500

Well it's not such a miracle after all.

I was excited to try the device. I loaded and vaped but felt a harsh taste in my throat. I would like to know what is heating up the oil. Is it simply the stainless steel or is it ceramic?
I also discovered major leaks through the air holes as well as the bottom. I was very disappointed. They need to fix some issues and make it healthier.

kernal6500,
Top Bottom