MIO mini tube - $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero18

vaporist
For sale is my MIO mini tube, which stands at about 9.5 inches with a 18mm reducing diffused down stem with 13 holes and a 14mm martini bowl. The inner bore for the neck is really small, about .75 inches. The bore for the larger chamber is about 1.5 inches. This tube is a great travel piece or oil rig because of its size.

It will be shipped bomb-proof. You pay shipping and PayPal fees.

mio1of1.jpg

mio3of1.jpg

mio2of1.jpg

mio4of1.jpg

MOD NOTE: Please review the rules and add picture with FC username on it. Thanks!

Mandatory Pictures
  • If the item/lot of items you're selling is listed at $75 or more, you must attach at least 1 picture of it which also contains a piece of paper with your fc username written on it.
  • I know some people don't like mandatory requirements but I think everyone can agree they'd prefer to see an item before buying it. Taking a picture is not hard and I think the $75 point is a fair compromise. If there's a legitimate reason you cannot take a picture, you can contact me and ask for permission.

aero18,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Can you post a video of the diffusion? I have a friend who isn't a member who might be looking for something like this. I can show him the video and hopefully help you make a sale.

darkrom,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Damnit! I just bought a Headford Inline triple doughnut bubbler, because I like smaller pieces. This looks tasty and is tempting me to buy another piece I don't really need :evil:

Vapinghole,

survyvr

Geeky ol' Crank
aero18

If you are open to 'trades'...
'want to 'donate'?
Give me a call...
Steve

Mod note: It is never a good idea to put private information in a post. If you are interested and want to contact the OP, shoot him a pm.

survyvr,

aplw

Looks like I will soon be the proud owner of the mio! So excited, thanks aero for helping me out and understanding my situation.

aplw,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom