1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

MiniVAP Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by stinkmeaner, Jan 27, 2010.

1. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

This is just the whip, they also sell it paired with their new Calyx inline HT, it's a modular system. I'm not as wild about the Calyx, it's body is too short for the minimum amount of water.

https://www.xhl3.com/collections/glass-mouthpieces/products/nebula-whip-kit

I use the whip with a @Ratchett 18mm SonG.

I've also used the Nebula mouthpiece mounted directly into the MV (without the whip), but I'm usually running at red temp and it needs just a bit more cooling for me. It may work great at lower temps or for others.

ataxian likes this.
  2. Smknbud

Smknbud Well-Known Member

Try cleaning the small contacts between the power puck and/or battery and the core unit.

It's what solved my issue with older battery with the exact same scenario you are having with power puck.

3. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge

Any chance you guys with problems have a sticky button or two?

4. Chicken Charlie

Chicken Charlie MicroDose Cognoscente

The afore-mentioned malady has corrupted my Glass (QC) as well; rearing its ugly head approximately every 25 (or so) firings. All suggested remedies sans the temporary removal of the power supply (in my case the battery) have gone for naught. When all is said and done it's a singular annoyance mitigated by an outstanding product.

ataxian likes this.
  5. Fogoff

Fogoff Well-Known Member

Well, I did update my old teflon 2013 MV with a glass QC, it's now on his way back home,
    Pretty excited about it, I can't believe I'm using this vape for so many years now !

ataxian and MonkeyTime like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors