MiniVAP Vaporizer

sixstringsmash

So disappointed, there's been a used MV in the classifies for a bit, but I get no response from PM's. I thought this was the perfect way to get to try one of these!
If you're the patient type MV usually has some really good deals around Black Friday. I remember back in 2015 I got my MV brand new for half off during one of their Black Friday sales.

Mr. Whitewall

I have never tried a glass core

I was given the chance to try a refurbished GC a while back and found they are different beasts. Which adds to the fun, because it gives the user more variety to choose from, not just two exact versions of the same thing.
Both versions are enjoyable in their own right. They just perform in a slightly different way IME.

Been rocking the Teflon with decarb rings for the past three and a half years, but I seem to be a minority here :D Love this thing!

sixstringsmash

Oh man this is super super tempting. I've been waiting for a while for a sale on just the glass core to pick up. But for about the same price now, I can pick up an entirely new vaporizer and not just the core....

Decision decisions, should I wait until Black Friday and hope MV has some nice sales on their cores or just grab this and have a second minivap????

Anyways paydays not until Wednesday, hopefully this sale even lasts till then!!

VAPORIZER22

Sale is active now, MVTERROR. I'm looking to pick up a backup original teflon core, I was thinking of getting the quick core teflon but I seem to recall a few people here mentioning that the flavor is not as good/does not last as long as the original, so I am thinking of sticking with the OG teflon core.

Mr. Whitewall

@Ville23 Accessories are included in the Starter Pack, its a little plastic box with all you need that comes with the device.
We have already talked previously in the thread about wear and tear and replacement of said accessories, but IME you should be good for at least two years.
I speak with Jorge sometimes, can ask if you want (or you can do it directly, they're pretty transparent) but my guess is that they'd actually lose money on accessory sales, given they have such small runs of everything. I don't recall seeing one ever.

Then again it's not a vape that requires lots of hidden purchases, that is one of the reasons why I got this instead of other similar models.

Ville23

Yeah I was just looking to get more baskets & flexies so I could preload them when I'm out & about.
I think the kit comes with 1 of each size baskets?
Can't wait to finally try this baby out...its been a looooong wait!

Mr. Whitewall

Ahhh, I see what you mean.

Yes it does, if I remember correctly, one of each.
Personally, I think the most important thing if you're out (I don't usually vape like that too much any more) is to have your meds finely ground and a set of silicone fingers to manipulate the basket while hot. The load comes out easily with a gentle tap and a quick brush off or simply blowing on it a bit will do the trick.
If you don't have the silicone fingers, I recommend doing a few cold inhales so the basket is not scorching hot, especially using the Decarboxylation Kit.
EDIT: since you're getting the glass core, instead of the Teflon & Dec. it still may be an issue especially after a long session.

If you end up getting a few extras it may also help reduce general wear & tear in all accessories, can't say its a bad choice. I have a slightly different use but I still ended up with a few more spares down the road, never hurts.

Welcome to the family and hope you enjoy it, its a solid choice! :ko: :tup:

Top Bottom