• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

MinnBobber

Does anyone else use the MV without the cap? After watching Roger D's Youtube videos of how he uses the MV without a cap and milks his bong I had to try it myself. Wow! amazing results, I milked that bong like no tomorrow lol
................................................................................
I couldn't find his video, can you post a link?

Yes, I sometimes use without the lid, like this:
Is that what Roger does?
IonmV2.jpg

The mV gets inverted, with the chamber then surrounding the basket/herb

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
................................................................................
I couldn't find his video, can you post a link?

Yes, I sometimes use without the lid, like this:
Is that what Roger does?
IonmV2.jpg

The mV gets inverted, with the chamber then surrounding the basket/herb

Yes Sir! thats exactly how he uses it. hxxs://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNjNXe0LgC0 . Replace the xx's with tt. He has really nice Glass!

abcd5432

I think it is a great customer service outreach on behalf of MiniVap and I would like to thank you. I have not had the pleasure of using your vaporizer, which has pretty positive entries on FC, but I have to ask about the frequency buzz you are saying is normal, and unavoidable with the MiniVap? And would like to know the reason why your vaporizer is so expensive - upward of $500.00 in the USA, and lacks temperature readout and adjustable temperature rather than presets. I understand the convection temperature has to be significantly higher than conduction temperature, since the meds will be removing heat from the air stream very quickly. Still for the cost of your vaporizer, top-of-the-line though it is, it needs the same upgrade the Solo needed. Fast heat up, digital readout; temperature control, and eliminated frequency buzz. And knock off about $100.00 for the price, which would still make it one of the most expensive vaporizers on the market. Being disabled, retired, a full-time caregiver for my wife, the cost of your vaporizer is so darn prohibitive, yet still such an inviting machine.

Question for the FCer's on MiniVap - Which core do you recommend; teflon or glass; and why? Is there 3rd-party accessories for the Minivap, like a different mouthpiece.

Thank you again to MiniVap and for any help from other members. Chucking deuces

Teflon.
I use my glass all the time since it's my QC though. But Teflon tastes better. I got the glasscore for more
Does anyone else use the MV without the cap? After watching Roger D's Youtube videos of how he uses the MV without a cap and milks his bong I had to try it myself. Wow! amazing results, I milked that bong like no tomorrow lol
When I didn't have a Delrin Adapter. Too bad we can't get more!

abcd5432,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Teflon.
I use my glass all the time since it's my QC though. But Teflon tastes better. I got the glasscore for more

When I didn't have a Delrin Adapter. Too bad we can't get more!

Yeah I was lucky enough to land a Delrin adapter, Mestizo did a fine job making those adapters. I also use EDs wooden adapter on the lid the odd time (when i want to switch shit up). Vitolo posted a pick with the same adater. So many ways you can use the Minivap...

tonuzzi,

subway13029

ive still got my eds water adapter but have broken few lids..lol..imho its the best wpa but breaks lids so mine just sits unused..so nice though.

subway13029,
Reactions: mixchu69

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Question for the FCer's on MiniVap - Which core do you recommend; teflon or glass; and why?
I have one of each. If I could only have one, it would definitely be the teflon. Teflon had far better flavor, although both have great flavor compared to most every other vape. I feel like teflon is more versatile as well. Dry or through water at any temperature setting for teflon. Glass really only shines at the highest temp setting through some type of water piece. They do have slightly different vape signatures. Glass seems to be more knock out heavy hitter overall Teflon not functional overall. Those qualities vary with temp of course.

c76man,
Reactions: Smknbud

Techmob

Hi all
I am visiting the USA and I always struggle to get accessories for the minivap in the uk.
Can you recommend ones to get and where from?

In Orlando area

Thanks

subway13029

Hi all
I am visiting the USA and I always struggle to get accessories for the minivap in the uk.

In Orlando area

Thanks
How long are you in states? Our resident mv contact is in states..matter of fact same state but would still have to receive it by mail I would assume..

subway13029,

MinnBobber

Hi all

In Orlando area

Thanks
........................................................................................
@Techmob ,
Welcome and PM our own @stickstones for miniVAP accessories. He's in FL, like subway said.
He would have stock pieces like :
- O Ring filters/screens. Built in rim vs raw screens. I like them
- stock wire baskets. Do you have both sizes?
- stock Flexicones. Do you have extras so you can make more modules(Flexicone + basket + screen)?

For "must haves", see our own @Ratchett 's Delta3D Studios. The Song (silicone adapter that snaps onto lid)
is a must. https://delta3dstudios.com/portable-vaporizer-accessories/minivap-vaporizer/
With it, eazy peazy to connect to a hydratube or invert into a bubbler or attach a whip.
Be sure to also look at his misc pieces like plugs, adapters, basic 18-14 adapter, funnels, etc

Techmob

Great post minibobber
I will check that out.

I did look at stickstones profile and website but the website is not going to a domain anymore. I wanted to look at the stock

- stock wire baskets. Do you have both sizes? - i have the original that came with it and bought further ones from minivap, I just wash them when required, all one size I believe. I didn't know there was two different sizes, what's the benefit?

- stock Flexicones. Do you have extras so you can make more modules(Flexicone + basket + screen)? I need more of the flexicones for sure, and this is how infuse mine, with the basket and screen. Need screens too
Thanks

Techmob,

MinnBobber

I have 3 sizes, I think the original mV had an even larger wire basket, but now they offer:
...........................................................................................................
MV Baskets

• Comfortable and discrete baskets help to standard the volume of load and maintain your MV vaporizer always clean. 100% compatible with Flexi and Flexicone+.

Special Price:$19.90
................................................................................................
Medium baskets are the stock size. Small are, well, smaller :)
If you microdose, you might want smalls?? I find the mediums to be easier to load/unload/snap on Flexi since there is more there to hold.

Flexicones: I do have extras as I use them in as many vapes as I can, like in Herbalizer, Mighty, etc.
I make my modules to include a degummed hemp filter, to filter out that micro ABV dust that gets sucked into
your bubbler or mouth. Bubblers, hydratubes, mouthpieces stay MUCH cleaner with the filter.
mV%20Flexi%20w%202%20screens.jpg

Hemp goes above reg screen, up into the Flexicone. I also cut a tiny secondary screen to go above the hemp,
to keep it from being sucked into the "narrows" and impeding airflow.
Regular raw screen is pictured, I do like the rimmed screens which are easier to install and last longer
EDIT-- degummed hemp fiber is hard to find, see if either sticks or ratchett carry it, I'm thinking they do not??
With filter, glass stays much cleaner AND what does deposit is pure golden goodies, instead of goodies plus a whole bunch of ABV crap. You can rub glass entry port with some hemp fiber on a stick (esp when warm) and get a nice hash oil session when you vape the hemp :)

Last edited:
MinnBobber,

Techmob

That's a great idea.
I have a nightmare trying to clean my glass.

Gotcha in regard to the baskets I have always used standard.

Techmob,

subway13029

We made a connection..I realized that I still have my battery and my acuck..all I need is a core and I'm in business..do the new qc use same ac puck and battery?

MinnBobber

We made a connection..I realized that I still have my battery and my acuck..all I need is a core and I'm in business..do the new qc use same ac puck and battery?
.......................................................................................
Yes, all miniVAPs use the same battery and puck. The only option is color, black or silver.

MinnBobber,

Hermes-MiniVAP

Manufacturer
"We are excited to announce that North American customers can now get the quick core miniVAP's in silver and black fromplanetofthevapes.com. They also currently carry the power adapters for them as well. If you want other accessories or special colored units you can still go through stickstones or directly to the minivap website, but for silver and black units the best place to get them in N.A. is from planetofthevapes.com!"

Chicken Charlie

MicroDose Cognoscente
I can't speak more highly of the service for this product. The plastic O-Ring at the base of the core fractured as I was separating it from the battery. Within an hour of my emailing Stickstones and Hermes, I was able to secure an authorization number for repair; and will ship the unit out by Wednesday. Thank-you Jerry. Thank-you Patricia.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I can't speak more highly of the service for this product. The plastic O-Ring at the base of the core fractured as I was separating it from the battery. Within an hour of my emailing Stickstones and Hermes, I was able to secure an authorization number for repair; and will ship the unit out by Wednesday. Thank-you Jerry. Thank-you Patricia.

Can't say enough good things about Sticks, he's great to deal with and has helped me with my minivap issues in the past. He always pulls through! Patricia is also very helpful and always follows up with customer concerns

MinnBobber

New Quick Core VS Previous Core warm up times????
Has anyone posted a warmup comparison, with actual times for coldstart to blue, blue-urple , green, red?
I'd really like to see that, pref with AC puck instead of battery, in case battery is slower.

Thanks
Love MiniVap!
Good to hear

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Vitolo

tepictoton

@tonuzzi is that a solo stem? And if so, how do you get it in there?

My solo stems are just a tad to wide to get them inserted. If I take the Teflon ring out it fits really loose.

I was thinking of taking the ring out and using some Teflon to make the solo stem fit better. Still, would prefer to find a way to make it fit without the Teflon tape.

Please @tonuzzi enlighten us hihi

tepictoton,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
@tonuzzi is that a solo stem? And if so, how do you get it in there? QUOTE]

My solo stems are just a tad to wide to get them inserted. If I take the Teflon ring out it fits really loose.

I was thinking of taking the ring out and using some Teflon to make the solo stem fit better. Still, would prefer to find a way to make it fit without the Teflon tape.

Lol, Hi Tepictoton yeah sure. its a PVHE GonG from my solo OG. It fits nice and snug in the Minivap with the Teflon ring in. Try putting the teflon ring around the stem first, then insert both stem with ring on it into the chamber, It's easier when the unit is hot. My ring has stretched out with time so the stems just go in nice and snug and slide out easily. I can use all my solo stems like this in the MV, It works excellent with the curved stem (my fav), and the taste is great especially on Blurple and green. I rarely use the lid and flexicone system any more, I prefer the taste of an all glass airway. It's like having a glass core MV with no metal basket. The taste lasts long as well. Such a nice signature and high...Love this vape!
I'll post more pics later once I get home.

oEqVeby.png

oEqVeby.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom