• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Ok, I believe you my friends. Maybe I'm a bit too much sensitive..... some days ago I received a FW4 and I was sure it was used in a kitchen making a lot of frying foods, the smell was really intense for me but when I asked to my wife she told me to smell only a hint of weed...

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Ok, I believe you my friends. Maybe I'm a bit too much sensitive..... some days ago I received a FW4 and I was sure it was used in a kitchen making a lot of frying foods, the smell was really intense for me but when I asked to my wife she told me to smell only a hint of weed...
Maybe you just have super smell and taste. That means you probably can taste the terp nuances better than the rest of us!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Left - 0 uses, Right >25 uses:D
EQVncnu.jpg

N5TIh0D.jpg

Smknbud

I've been using an Ed's TNT stem.

It's a beautiful piece, well made and I own one, but as @subway13029 said this thing trashes the lid. I had two fail because of it. Pretty sure he (Eds TNT) doesn't even make it any more for the MV because of the issue. If yours, like mine did, fits very snug on the lid nipple when flush with the top of the lid it will split/break apart/separate the nipple from the lid piece. Just matter of time even if you hardly ever take the adapter on-off the lid.

Smknbud,
Reactions: mixchu69

abcd5432

If you don't have a Minivap by the way, the Teflon Quick Core comes out to $340.

You'd be literally insane to not get this if you're on the fence and thinking about it. The Quick Core heats fast enough that it literally feels like 10-15 seconds before you're at a vaping temp.

Now I feel stupid not getting a colored QC on black friday. I'll have to wait 7 months now for another shot at a reasonably priced one! The glass core actually tastes pretty good I forgot that I haven't used the teflon core in a LONG time since I got the QC.

Why do I want a third Minivap so badly :(

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
:uhoh:
If you don't have a Minivap by the way, the Teflon Quick Core comes out to $340.

You'd be literally insane to not get this if you're on the fence and thinking about it. The Quick Core heats fast enough that it literally feels like 10-15 seconds before you're at a vaping temp.

Now I feel stupid not getting a colored QC on black friday. I'll have to wait 7 months now for another shot at a reasonably priced one! The glass core actually tastes pretty good I forgot that I haven't used the teflon core in a LONG time since I got the QC.

Why do I want a third Minivap so badly :(
I just cut my cc up cause you're gonna talk me into a third one bro!!:uhoh::bang::nope::whoa:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: JCat

abcd5432

:uhoh:
I just cut my cc up cause you're gonna talk me into a third one bro!!:uhoh::bang::nope::whoa:
The second one was easy for me. I realized if the first one broke, I'd have no vaporizer. That gave me anxiety because like, what if @stickstones couldn't fix it in 1 day? It would take 3-4 days maybe using next day shipping? Why do that to yourself!

Ok, so 2 minvaps is easy guys.

But 3?

"Hey, you guys wanna vape my minivaps with me?!"

Smknbud

The second one was easy for me. I realized if the first one broke, I'd have no vaporizer. That gave me anxiety because like, what if @stickstones couldn't fix it in 1 day? It would take 3-4 days maybe using next day shipping? Why do that to yourself!

Ok, so 2 minvaps is easy guys.

But 3?

"Hey, you guys wanna vape my minivaps with me?!"
You'll get nothing but encouragement from me. That's from someone with a regular and QC Teflon cores and a regular GC. :D

MinnBobber

od1

I'm about to order Flexicones, O-ring filters, and medium baskets, but with shipping costing $18, the pricing is really high. Is there any way to make this cheaper?

I asked their support rep to ask the CEO when they'd have a discount code, but she didn't reply to that. Also, after you click Edit to sign up for the newsletter in the Dashboard, there's nothing there. I asked to be added manually, and didn't get a response to that either.

Thoughts?

od1,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I'm about to order Flexicones, O-ring filters, and medium baskets, but with shipping costing $18, the pricing is really high. Is there any way to make this cheaper?

I asked their support rep to ask the CEO when they'd have a discount code, but she didn't reply to that. Also, after you click Edit to sign up for the newsletter in the Dashboard, there's nothing there. I asked to be added manually, and didn't get a response to that either.

Thoughts?
order through @stickstones :tup:

Top Bottom