MiniVAP Vaporizer

sixstringsmash

I'm sure its perfectly safe and won't tip over like you said but oh my god that first picture gives me anxiety just looking at it!

sixstringsmash,

MinnBobber

Vapor Blunt screens in miniVAP?
Anybody happen to have a VaporBlunt ---do the VB screens fit in the miniVAP?
I just found a deal on them but no idea if they fit?
Thanks

MinnBobber,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
So far I'm fond of pink/purple and green. Red is a little too harsh......at least for direct draw.

Already rigged up a water pipe adapter using the flexicone+ and an E-Nano gong. Haha.

Madcap79,

MinnBobber

What's the general consensus on inverting the unit for use in water pipes? Safe or not safe for the electronics?
Absolutely wonderful inverted in bubblers or right side up or sideways---it's all good.

EDIT: @sixstringsmash , I see you also own a Herbie. Now that you have miniVAP Flexicones in your possession, you may want to experiment with using them in your Herbie as you can use it open face style with just the bottom half of the chamber and the Flexi--it eliminates the cumbersome IMO upper Herbie chamber and the hassle of the upper Herbie screen getting clogged so easy. Hydratube can sit directly on the Flexi in the Herbie bottom chamber

Note: pic shows a Mighty dosing capsule in the Herbie. Anothe experiment but I find that the Flexi works much better than the S&B capsules.

Herbie%20w%20SB%20capsule.jpg

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
@Roger D made some nice videos but is not around anymore since a while. He got a different technic than us and was able to create the bigger clouds I ever seen with a MiniVap, in fact he didn't used the lid and was placing the combo basket+silicon nipple inverted on a 14mm glass joint (from your water pipe) and used his MiniVap as a logvape to heat the load!
He was the true MiniVap expert and it would be nice to see him back!

Here some links:

Last edited:

sixstringsmash

Absolutely wonderful inverted in bubblers or right side up or sideways---it's all good.

EDIT: @sixstringsmash , I see you also own a Herbie. Now that you have miniVAP Flexicones in your possession, you may want to experiment with using them in your Herbie as you can use it open face style with just the bottom half of the chamber and the Flexi--it eliminates the cumbersome IMO upper Herbie chamber and the hassle of the upper Herbie screen getting clogged so easy. Hydratube can sit directly on the Flexi in the Herbie bottom chamber

Note: pic shows a Mighty dosing capsule in the Herbie. Anothe experiment but I find that the Flexi works much better than the S&B capsules.

Herbie%20w%20SB%20capsule.jpg

I just read this, looked to my left on my desk where my herbie is located and put a big smile on... I'm gonna try this now! Thanks for the tips!

EDIT: Very very nice. This is hydratube heaven! No offense to Ratchett but I think this method may have just phased out my silicone herbie adapter.

Last edited:

sixstringsmash

Can I dream about the next MiniVap version, It might be the "on-demand" deluxe pack using an inhalation detection/activation similar to the Elevape offering MiniVap's clouds ON-DEMAND!!!!?

Yes it would be awesome!
I like this! Let's make our "dream minivap" and then quietly sob to ourselves about how it doesn't exist yet :(My vote would be for a fan assist, like the one on the herbalizer. I've always thought it would be cool to give the MV a fan assist. That and a digital readout with custom temperature settings :D

sixstringsmash

Is this for the Limited Edition ones? I didn't see any difference in price on those. Is there a discount code?
Same here, just put one in my cart to see if the discount would work and the price seems to stick at $549 throughout the process. Chinese new year this year was January 28th according to google, so maybe we missed the sale already? :cry:

sixstringsmash,
Reactions: c76man

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thx for the feedback guys. This is supposed to be for limited editions and they were all marked down when I saw it. I'll get some clarity later this morning.

stickstones,
Top Bottom