MiniVAP Vaporizer

AK47

Monday morning, and still no MV at my door :(

1st Time Hermes send me something with Correos Express and it´s taking longer than the last orders shipped with DHL Express, DHL needs 2 Days from Spain to Germany...

Hope it arrives tomorrow...

AK47,

JJ Cool F

Monday morning, and still no MV at my door :(

1st Time Hermes send me something with Correos Express and it´s taking longer than the last orders shipped with DHL Express, DHL needs 2 Days from Spain to Germany...

Hope it arrives tomorrow...

No MW for me either today, but one of my glass pieces arrived. Missing the j-hook from my glass order, so I emailed that company. Not a huge deal because the MV isn't here yet.

Does your tracking info work on the Correos website? Mine has been 'pending' since last week.

JJ Cool F,

AK47

No MW for me either today, but one of my glass pieces arrived. Missing the j-hook from my glass order, so I emailed that company. Not a huge deal because the MV isn't here yet.

Does your tracking info work on the Correos website? Mine has been 'pending' since last week.

congrats to your new glass piece :) pics??

yea it works, but not on the Correos Website, I was looking at http://www.aftership.com

No changes since Friday...

Last edited:

tepictoton

Spanish Correos is a different company then Correos Express, maybe that is why it does not show up on the website from Correos.

In a hurry, not much more to say. For now my VAS is cured...just to stay on topic hihi

tepictoton,
Reactions: JJ Cool F

JJ Cool F

congrats to your new glass piece :) pics??

yea it works, but not on the Correos Website, I was looking at http://www.aftership.com

No changes since Friday...

Mine hasn't been updated from 'pending'. No shipping information listed. I emailed Patricia to double check the shipping number was correct, and she said it was, so I'll just have to be patient.

I got this glass bubbler.

It's nice and small (about 15cm tall)- perfect for extended couch sessions hopefully.

When my 18mm Delrin adapter arrives from stickstones, I'll order a bigger glass piece for social vaping with friends. If this small bubbler (and when the J hook arrives) keeps me happy, I might wait until the 4/20 sale to order a nice big bubbler.

Spanish Correos is a different company then Correos Express, maybe that is why it does not show up on the website from Correos.

In a hurry, not much more to say. For now my VAS is cured...just to stay on topic hihi

Thanks!! You're right! My confirmation email from Hermes listed the courier as Correos Express, but it is in fact just Correos (www.correos.es).

My current status is Proveedor/Delegacion, which was updated today. Not sure what that means, but looks like things are moving.

JJ Cool F,
Reactions: AK47

JJ Cool F

@stickstones Do you still stock the delrin adapter? If so, how much?

How does it compare to the Silicone one from delta 3d studios?

I think I got stickstones' last Delrin 18mm adapter. :o

I also ordered two 14mm silocone ones from delta3d (the MV waterpipe adapter and the nearly universal vape to waterpipe adapter) so I'll do a direct comparison when I have them both if no one else has by then.

JJ Cool F,
Reactions: biohacker

Spliff

Nothing clever to say......
Hello All,
Quick question, I placed an order on cyber Monday for the plug in adapter for both of my minivaps. I see my credit card has been charged, but can't get anyone to answer my email enquiries as to when they may be shipped. I have been out of the vape chasing game for a while now and enjoying what I have, so my question is "Is Hermes, mini vap, still the reputable company I remember doing business with or has something been going on that may be affecting their customer service ? " ....I know cyber Monday and all, but other than that?

Spliff,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@stickstones Do you still stock the delrin adapter?

Sorry bud...all out and no plans for more at this point.

Hello All,
Quick question, I placed an order on cyber Monday for the plug in adapter for both of my minivaps. I see my credit card has been charged, but can't get anyone to answer my email enquiries as to when they may be shipped. I have been out of the vape chasing game for a while now and enjoying what I have, so my question is "Is Hermes, mini vap, still the reputable company I remember doing business with or has something been going on that may be affecting their customer service ? " ....I know cyber Monday and all, but other than that?

If you are in the US it will be coming form me, probably early next week.

JJ Cool F

Hello All,

What email address are you using? sales@minivap.com is the one I use and always receive a prompt reply (from Patricia).

Did you get a confirmation email after you placed your order? When you login to your Hermes account on their website and check your order history, what do you see?

JJ Cool F,

Spliff

Nothing clever to say......
That is one of the emails from the site I have been using. Since I recently moved I had to set up a new account when processing this order and since the credit cards are US I paid via PayPal (which I did when I ordered my devices through the same website). PayPal gave me a confirmation number that the payment went through. I tried logging on to the new account that I created on Cyber Monday and my order does not appear on my account. I was able to access my old account a few days later and the only orders showing are my previous orders when I purchased the devices a while back. I have had nothing but bad luck since I have moved and I am just trying to find out if my order has been shipped. my credit card was charged the next day, but I cannot get anyone to respond to me to let me know about the shipping. Does anyone have another way to contact the company or have a contact at the company?

Spliff,

Radiocitysuicide

That is one of the emails from the site I have been using. Since I recently moved I had to set up a new account when processing this order and since the credit cards are US I paid via PayPal (which I did when I ordered my devices through the same website). PayPal gave me a confirmation number that the payment went through. I tried logging on to the new account that I created on Cyber Monday and my order does not appear on my account. I was able to access my old account a few days later and the only orders showing are my previous orders when I purchased the devices a while back. I have had nothing but bad luck since I have moved and I am just trying to find out if my order has been shipped. my credit card was charged the next day, but I cannot get anyone to respond to me to let me know about the shipping. Does anyone have another way to contact the company or have a contact at the company?

I had a similar issue where I checked out as a guest so I had no record of my order besides a PayPal receipt. I contacted them at the sales@minivap.com email to confirm they received my order and they responded quickly saying that they did and asked for patience on the shipping due to the black Friday sale. I'm guessing your order is fine but just hasn't shipped yet. It's so obvious I hate to ask but have you checked your spam folder? In any case I'm sure you'll get it soon enough, I think they are just swamped right now. Maybe email them again at the sales@minivap.com email. I included my invoice ID and transaction ID

Radiocitysuicide,

Receptor

Had similar experiences as noted.......but eventually they did responded. Received
no receipt confirmation from PP? Receipt from Hermes in EUROs....
Realized..Me bad!!....used European web site?...and was so anxious to place order on that
Friday am. Super Stoked....Thank You...STICKSTONES...Dinner on ME.

CANNABIS.....Cluster Headache....ReNew..mission....Good to-Go.

Receptor,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Got an e-mail from Jorge, they are a bit late with shipping although mine was shipped yesterday!

IDK how fast is Correos Express so I'll try to be patient until thursday, I'm not so far from Spain.

PPN,

JJ Cool F

Got an e-mail from Jorge, they are a bit late with shipping although mine was shipped yesterday!

IDK how fast is Correos Express so I'll try to be patient until thursday, I'm not so far from Spain.

Although the shipping confirmation email from Hermes listed the courier as Correos Express, they in fact used Corroes de Espana (www.correos.es) for my order (all orders?).

I live in the UK, and Hermes shipped mine on Nov 30th. My MV still isn't here, but hopefully will be in the next couple days.

JJ Cool F,
Reactions: PPN

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Mine arrived yesterday, I live 150 miles away from MiniVap facilities.

First uses without the flexicone where not satisfactory. The flexicone has changed the thing completely, I really like the flavor and vapor production, I think that with more practice I will be very satified. For the moment, the thing I most like is that it is weed conservative. The small basket does not take much weed and goes for a long time.
But you need good lungs, you have to hit hard the MiniVap.

Two questions about flexicones:
  • Do you have good experiences without the flexicone?
  • In their shop they say flexicones is valid up to 25 uses? If that is 25 vaping sessions, I need one every 3 days. For how long do you use them?
P.S.: 6th and 8th are non working days in Spain.

Last edited:

JJ Cool F

Two questions about flexicones:
  • Do you have good experiences without the flexicone?
  • In their shop they say flexicones is valid up to 25 uses? If that is 25 vaping sessions, I need one every 3 days. For how long do you use them?

25 uses for flexicones and I'm probably going to need a whole lot more.

I hope that by taking care of them and regularly soaking them in ISO will prolong their shelf life.

lazylathe

Almost there...
25 uses for flexicones and I'm probably going to need a whole lot more.

I hope that by taking care of them and regularly soaking them in ISO will prolong their shelf life.

My MV is almost 4 years old and i am still using the ORIGINAL Flexicone that came with the unit!
Granted it is stained brown but it does not impart any taste or flavor to new material.
These things last a VERY long time!

No worries fellow MV'ers!

tepictoton

Euhmmm... I only had one flexicone four years ago, sold the minivap to a friend, and he is still using the same flexicone!!!

It does turn a bit yellow, but he says he is still using the same one 4 years later...also he has not noticed the battery life depleting by much in these four years, although he is using it more with the base now.

Now that I have a new minivap I hope the flexicones last as long as they did with the old one!

So in my opinion, please take those 25uses with a grain of salt...YMMV

HEHE what he says(lazylathe)...(posted at same time as me)

AK47

Hi guys,

I woke up 1 hour ago from my night shift, and went to the kitchen and saw the Correos package:love:

I opened it and noticed that they changed the case, it´s smaller now...

The power cord is thinner than the old one. Let's wait for how long it will work, my 1st died after 3 years.

Everything else, is of the same quality like my 1st MV.

The inside is now black rubber, like the glass core but with the teflon ring inside...

So I plugged it in and start in green mode, started a timer on my phone, meanwhile I was washing my pinnacle WT alibaba knockoff and filled it with fresh water...

I looked at the MV the green LED was solid, my Timer said 3 min., that´s just the Time I needed to wash and fill my glass, maybe it was solid before 3min...

Let´s try...

I inhale and I notice that it´s easier to inhale, like Hermes said, you don´t have to draw so hard like the old MV.

The taste, is a lil bit different than the old MV, but not bad, and maybe it´s because it´s new...

I like it, the clouds are not so big like with the old but maybe it´s because of green mode...

So, the big bro had to come :) to test the red mode...

I filled my Möbius dhgate knockoff...

Heating time from green to red, I don't know maybe 30 sec. very fast...

With the bigger glass I got the bigger clouds :love:

Like 3 big hits from 1 big bowl.

I vaped 3 Bowls, and I´m on a good Level :D

The ABV is lightly brown, but I vaped until no more vape was coming, but I noticed this depends on the weed...

I noticed, that you don't have to press the buttons for so long like the old MV, it´s faster, one click + and it turns from green>red.

To start and stop it you have to press a lil longer.

The only negative point is, that I hear a tiny beeping noise coming from inside of the MV, I knew this sound before, on my old MV it makes the same noise when I use it with the battery, but with the new one it makes the same noise with the Cable Adapter...

Did somebody notice that noise too?

It´s not loud, and you have to get the MV to your ear to hear it...

1st test very nice, I like the fast heating time, and the easy draw :)

Receptor

Easy draw...comparisons...maybe? Kinda open like LSV....Enano/UD stems?..
Am a SIPPER.....easy, simple I like.

Receptor,

AK47

Easy draw...comparisons...maybe? Kinda open like LSV....Enano/UD stems?..
Am a SIPPER.....easy, simple I like.

sorry man, I don´t own any other vape except of the old MV and a Vaponic :)

In comparison to the old MV it´s much easier to draw...

Smknbud

Hi guys,

I opened it and noticed that they changed the case, it´s smaller now...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

From the picture, the case looks pretty small, did everything fit in it?

Oh, and what do you have going on with your lid? Even looking at the full size photo it's hard to tell whats going on. Your lid looks glossy, and then it looks like some sort silicon adapter and then something poking out of it. Homemade?

Smknbud,
Top Bottom