MiniVAP Vaporizer

Vap974

Thanks Roger D and Stickstones !
It's what i like here !
What i like in the Mv, is his simplicity.I love to use it with water because of the clouds!!but on the other side i have to hold my bong, my mv, have to connect them......So i was thinking in the pinnacle water tool because it seems to stand alone on the mv.Perhaps a saber like the lsv, for huge dry clouds?

Vap974,
Reactions: killick

killick

But I like it!
There are some great tools out there for water. I was looking at the F Bomb, but in the end was stuffing whip into bubbler.

@Ratchett has a universal wt adapter that the whip fits in, and which fits into glass nice and slick (and works great on Inhalater cartridges as well). So that's a nice, effective, non-breaking option as well.

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Thanks Roger D and Stickstones !
It's what i like here !
What i like in the Mv, is his simplicity.I love to use it with water because of the clouds!!but on the other side i have to hold my bong, my mv, have to connect them......So i was thinking in the pinnacle water tool because it seems to stand alone on the mv.Perhaps a saber like the lsv, for huge dry clouds?

I have both the f-Bomb and the PWT. The f-Bomb can be used without the MV cover. It sits right on top of the flexicone and makes a perfect seal. The PWT can't do this because the diameter is wider that the MV.

Here's how I use my 14mm f-Bomb with my MV.

Just take one of the flexicone/basket modules and pop it in MV. Then hold the f-Bomb on the flexicone while inhaling. Luckily, the f-Bomb is just the right diameter to fit on the flexicone while making a good seal.

My Pinnacle water tool is a bit wider diameter which prevents it from making a tight seal the way the f-Bomb does. I would guess the 18mm version of the f-Bomb might have a similar problem sealing.

7lKoHFp.jpg

jNlPHtk.jpg

UyA3VB1.jpg

VHAnUcF.jpg

lazylightning

Thanks for the pics Lazyligtning! Is it pratical? What are the pros and the cons?

Yeah, it's practical. Can't say much about pros and cons. I usually use the MV with a larger bubbler like a Mobius Ion Matrix with which I get bigger hits but a little less taste than with the f-Bomb.

lazylightning,
Reactions: Vap974

killick

But I like it!
Got it now, thanks :)

Nice looking bubbler! MV is home, I can only hope it has a charge, cause my wife is cute and smart but doesn't have a clue what to do with a vape. Please don't use it as a rolling pin... Unless it's for something tasty... :)

Kommyknocker

Really digging the stirrings of activity regarding progress by Hermes to actively tackle one of the end user big bug bears. Quality, expedient and knowledgeable customer service.
All us Euros still gonna have the same issues occurring though?
Or I imagine the thought is that the time freed up by stickstones involvement on that side of the water will allow a smoother operation to flourish over this way.

lwien

Woah........

So I've been using the small basket inserted into the flexicone+ with a glass tube on the end. Works great. I've always lightly loaded the basket. Never packed it tight. Always began a fresh load on green and finished it on red.

Last night, I did pack it tight and it changed things dramatically. Fired it up to green and HUGE clouds. Much larger than I ever remembered and after the hit, I sat back and noticed that vapor was still leaking out of the tip of the fexicone+. Immediately dialed the temp back to pink and still got cloudage.

Morale of the story, if ya pack tight, dial back the temps.

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
I'm home, hooked up, and just went quickly through all temps. I'm seeing clouds. Even when I don't see them, I can feel seeing them. And I'm really thinking I need a nap. There is no way I could work for Hermes as a tester - I just don't have the stamina!

killick

But I like it!
Edit - should mention I'm still Mr. Teflon, too...

So I loaded a screen, popped it in, and hoped the battery had some juice left in it. A minute or two on each setting, then bed. Woke up this morning and wife was in another room. I was a snoring machine apparently, which I attribute to not much sleep for the previous couple of nights. So..

after a night on the charger MV is ready to go, so I load a LARGE screen with daytime meds (14% THC Sativa), and have been puffing away on blue (!) and pushing super tasty, cloudier than expected, vapour. For about 10 minutes now. I'm really conscious of draw pressure after the recend discussions, and there is none-nada-nein-nonezilla. This is the smoothest drawing thing ever! 10 minutes on blue, clouds, and well-being up the wazoo. I could walk out the window and float down to the ground, but instead I'm going for blurple. I may be some time...

Edit again - Blurple is cloudier again! I'm using the whip with a 14mm glass adapter stuffed into it, for when we check red in a bit. If I can breathe.

PS - I'm giving up on my dream job of being an MV tester. One is all I can take!

;)

killick

But I like it!
So last night was deeeelightful - sitting on a dock, watching the sun go down over the mountains, a nice cup of cheap tea with a blob of cocobudder in it, and the MV in hand. Hey - whats this? Spider cracks in the 2part mouthpiece? But I just got this back, and got a few spares, but not one of those! Fate, why must though taunteth me so? (any of you thespians want to debate that last sentence? Please discuss amongst yourselves ;)

Anyways - mouthpieces. What should I be looking at to enhance my experience? Any options besides Hermes to replace the 2piece widget?

killick,

lwien

So I just came across my favorite way to hit my MV through my D-020-D.

At first, I just loaded up a flexicon and sat it inverted on a 18mm to 14mm reducer. That worked ok but something was missing. Wasn't quite sure what it was though.

Now with my LSV, I found the best way to hit that was to use the M2M that came with the D020-D and insert a Q basket into it so I thought, hmmmm........I wonder.

So I took the Q basket out of the M2M, inserted the M2M into the D020-D and set the flexicone (inverted with basket facing up) on to the M2M. Inverted the MV on top of the flexion and wailaa. HUGE difference with the primary difference being that there was absolutely no air leakage like there was when I was just using the reducer. HUGE hits on green. Hell, I could even milk the bubbler on blurple.

Don't know if any of you have tried this, but if not............do so..........NOW !!!!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've had some amazing sessions the last few nights testing. I finally got my cap back with the test adapters, so i went to town. I decided I needed to try some different methods, like packing directly into the chamber with both the glass and teflon cores. In both cases the taste degraded, but the whole load got spent in fewer hits, so that's a nice option! I'm gonna run with the decarb kit soon as well. I also wasn't fond of the j-hooks I got for mouthpieces until I got to use one. It angles down more than I thought I wanted, but after trying it I like the feel of it.

I had forgotten...the sig is with this one!

stickstones,

mixchu69

This is a picture of my Abv after using it on red. 1 basket gives me 4 big draws of vapor and a few wispy ones, and then:

It looks the same as the Abv from my LSV. I think it's convection vapes. I get much darker on my conduction vapes, which at times I like.

MinnBobber

So I took the Q basket out of the M2M, inserted the M2M into the D020-D and set the flexicone (inverted with basket facing up) on to the M2M. Inverted the MV on top of the flexion and wailaa. HUGE difference with the primary difference being that there was absolutely no air leakage like there was when I was just using the reducer. HUGE hits on green. Hell, I could even milk the bubbler on blurple.

Don't know if any of you have tried this, but if not............do so..........NOW !!!!
........................................................................................

Pics would be worth a thousand words for use folks not familiar with Q, M2M?, etc.

So where do you get leakage with your previous method, pics?

Using just a flexicone inverted into bubbler (basket up) there is absolutely no leakage on mine.
IonmV2.jpg

lazylightning

After my extended email exchange with Jorge 3 weeks ago, I was encouraged that I finally had his attention and would be taken care of properly.

But I still had to bug Hermes every step of the way, waiting a week between each contact. A week after Jorge promised to send me a working battery, I had to ask if it had been sent. I received no personal reply but was sent a tracking number that had just been created. I waited a week but the package never moved so I contacted them again. Still no personal response but now the tracking number shows the package has left Spain...3 weeks after Jorge promised it would be sent. It's set to arrive here in another week.

I hate to be the guy who emails every other day, but it seems like if you want decent service it really does require checking up on Hermes constantly. It's almost like they do one step of the process and wait to hear from me before doing the next step.

I've been waiting a week or two between emailing them and that just draws out the wait time. I've already been waiting 6 months and have been sent 2 untested dead batteries. I sure hope this one has been tested and works!

If it takes dozens of emails and hours of my time to get a working battery mailed I guess that's the price I have to pay right now. Sure can't wait for our US rep @stickstones to get started!

Last edited:

lwien

Pics would be worth a thousand words for use folks not familiar with Q, M2M?, etc.

So where do you get leakage with your previous method, pics?

Using just a flexicone inverted into bubbler (basket up) there is absolutely no leakage on mine.
IonmV2.jpg

When I say leakage, I'm not talking about vapor leakage but rather air leakage that is noticeable by less air restriction. When I use the flexion in the M2M, there is no air leakage that is noticeable by the increased air restriction.

Also, it must be noted that I am using the MV with it's battery and when I invert it in top of the flexiccon, I let the weight of it rest on top of it to help eliminate any air leaks as well. Also, I see that you are using the deep basket. I am not. Don't know if that makes a difference.

The only thing that I can really account for the difference is that I think the M2M makes a better seal in the D020-D than the reducer does:

fxm4qMd.jpg

killick

But I like it!
I didn't know Tommy Chong was into Nike? Regardless, I think the reducer looks like a tight sqeeze - I have mine in an 18 to 14 reducer and it almost perfectly on the shoulder, whereas yours is still sticking up a bit, and is likely a bit wobbly with the battery. It took a couple of different trys til I found the right way to get it all to seal and not feel like it was about to topple...

killick,
Top Bottom