MiniVAP Vaporizer

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Now I mainly use the purple temperature setting. Very fast to get ready, I get huge clouds, and when I turn green or red after, there is near nothing left. So I stick to purple and I keep the AVB.

Roger D,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I use mainly green theses times, and get plenty vapors
Just to say I'm using it every time I get out. Its working so well, like I expected. Convenient load, easy clean.. Like some said in this thread, it's the perfect bro for the volcano, same kind of high grade stuff

Ah... To finish the weed I just use the minivap upside down. Huge clouds

Roger D,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I use mainly green theses times, and get plenty vapors
Just to say I'm using it every time I get out. Its working so well, like I expected. Convenient load, easy clean.. Like some said in this thread, it's the perfect bro for the volcano, same kind of high grade stuff

Ah... To finish the weed I just use the minivap upside down. Huge clouds

So you find you get better clouds with the unit upside down?

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: montana199

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Totally. I also tap tap on the chamber to get the stuff down there. Better surface spreading, seems logic.

The clouds can get really huge and totally irritating btw, I coughed a lot, so I dont draw too hard, just gently. My sessions last like 25minutes with a half chamber load of fine ground high grade

edit : also tried to rip it with my bong, its kinda fun and smooth

you're gonna review it on your blog ?

Roger D,

Jurassic

I think Slightly Medicated is busy working on the Inhalater :) Hopefully the MiniVap is next in line lol

Jurassic,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Totally. I also tap tap on the chamber to get the stuff down there. Better surface spreading, seems logic.

The clouds can get really huge and totally irritating btw, I coughed a lot, so I dont draw too hard, just gently. My sessions last like 25minutes with a half chamber load of fine ground high grade

edit : also tried to rip it with my bong, its kinda fun and smooth

you're gonna review it on your blog ?

Yep it is in line to be reviewed.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Jurassic

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
After like 2 month of using it is getting more convenient, the experience is getting better over time, like with my volcano, I'm closer to my sweet spot everyday

The drawing is really easy after all, the taste yummy and clean
I get plenty of vapors and a full flavor

I switch on green, wait a bit, put the weed and then I start directly using it even if its still blinking. One session lasts around 15 minutes, depending on how much stuff I put and how often/hard I pull on it.
Sometimes I do a large bowl in two small sessions, but I prefer to kick it in one time.

The minivap really offers me a good experience and I totally stopped smoking since I can vape comfortably everywhere.
I use the device discretely in trains, the nature, public parks, even at work, nobody seems to notice

Definitely waiting for S.M review, I would like to know how it performs in comparison of the smaller pax (I may have an occasion to try the it in the next weeks) I would like a even smaller vape so I can't run out of TH

I have to say the minivap is definitely worth every $ or € you'll put to buy it. I'm waiting for some cool accessories

With one full charge I can do like 8 good bowls and keep my high for about 24 hours, so I charge it like every two days

Roger D,

Jurassic

Are you using the silicone whip instead of the other other mouthpieces to get a better seal? Yeah, it's not very stealthy that's forsure, not even remotely close to the Pax.

Jurassic,

Lostclusters

Cash:

I agree with you all the way. I am very satisfied with my miniVape. I am also looking forward to SM's review.

Lostclusters,

Lostclusters

Are you using the silicone whip instead of the other other mouthpieces to get a better seal? Yeah, it's not very stealthy that's forsure, not even remotely close to the Pax.

I am curious to see what SM has to say about how both these vapes stack up.

Lostclusters,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
So what's up with you guys users ?

Had a week vacation away from home, for the whole week my only source of medication was the minivap.

I was with two friends who smoke with tobacco and shit. The first night I rolled a small pure joint to smoke it on the beach, I didn't even finished it. The minivap is ideal to replace the sensation you've got with a joint. I packed it more than ever this week and got some white as fuck clouds. I used it like all day long, I haven't been too short on the battery since the dock is very convenient to put it in charge. I think about getting another one for more convenience and reliability. I don't want to stay without medicine more than a couple hours.

The weird thing is that my smokers friend don't request to puff on it at all (if I give it to them they don't take more than two hits)
Maybe because of the technique required to pull it good. Once you got it, its really a complete experience.
Its really easy to clean it "like new" even on the go. Done in 5 minutes max. I would say you gotta clean it every 6 bowls to keep the taste fresh.

Now I start at the blue setting, suck all the taste, then I turn to purple sometimes, and always finish with green or red. Red is battery consuming so when I know I have to make it last, I don't use it. Its the good setting to knock you out when you have trouble finding nervous peace before sleep

Roger D,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I started at blue, sucked all the taste, then turned red to get some clouds for the video, that was a long session, I just show the big clouds part. You can get even more if you want, just put more stuff, but I figured out its better to exhale little vapors as possible. Here its a small load, around 100mg.

Still interested by your review of the device, I don't have a lot of comparison points since I didn't tried much vapes.

Roger D,

Lostclusters

I was about to post my experiences with the miniVap over the last three weeks on vacation, and Ca5h steals some of my thunder! j/k If you take a close look at the beginning of his vid you will notice no mouth piece on his mini. The miniVap is a whole different beast without the mouth piece. I have found out by accident that the air flow through the mini is very restricted with the mouth piece on and sooooo much better and freer without the mouth piece. With just the hose the mini works very much better. So I am looking for a mouth piece that will fit on the outside of the hose. I am a born again miniVap fan.

Ca5h, you need to give the green setting more of a chance. I have found that the red setting make the taste harsh. I use mine on green 99.9% of the time and the taste is very good. Sometimes I bend the hose through my fingers so the hose will absorb more of the heat from the vapor.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Yeah red can be harsh but what I do now most of the times is switching it on, put the finely ground stuff and start drawing without waiting for the temp to reach its max. So I start my session at a low temperature and I let the temperature rise progressively while I draw. I don't exhale much vapors this way. Slow delivery really increases potency.
The taste is best at blue, so its wise to start from there sometimes but its also killing the vapor production. So when I wanna get thick I'll start from ready red.
I realized that I needed to go to the maximum setting to get fully medicated. Green is good if I wanna stay active, but to achieve a good sleep or just be relaxed, I need to get red hot.
The temperature rising over session method seems to work the best for important aspects : taste and effects. For vapor production, start at red gives best results but I don't think it's a good idea to cloud chase on a portable without any water filtration or anything, you just cough a lot and lose actives in the air.

Don't hesitate to comment more about the device, I'm sure there is a lot to discover about this one. Every vape got their tricks.
What about your 3 weeks experience ?

Roger D,

Lostclusters

EXCELLENT vid! The vapor you expelled was obscured a bit but I could still see a lot of dense vapor. Your adapter seems to work quite well too. The one I used was a bit simpler, the hose from the mini fit perfectly inside the hose for my EQ which already had a 18mm male adapter on it.

Lostclusters,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I just had them on the phone, there is some new stuff coming ! I'm gonna send my unit tomorrow, to get the firmware update and my battery checked (I over used it a bit, its going to protection mode for no reason). So they're gonna send me some new accessories ! Really nice :tup:

I can say it now, after theses months of using both units daily, the minivap kicks a bit harder than the volcano does. That's gonna be tough to wait for it to come back ! I did not sent it, but I already miss it.

This is the interesting part of a one page pdf I found on a spanish forum. You definitely get a lot more actives with higher temperatures !

Roger D,
Reactions: dimmusp

Lostclusters

Do you more details on the new firmware and/or the new accessories? What happened to our Rep? We should be hearing about this from him.

Lostclusters,
Top Bottom