MiniVap Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlo4sho

Sold

This is a repost with lower price. Going to try again.

Up for sale is a Black MiniVap Vaporizer in great condition. This is the plug-in unit. I enjoyed this vaporizer very much but with the Cloud being my daily driver and the Evo soon to hit my doorstep I'm pretty much set for flower vapes. So the last one to go is my beloved MiniVap. I don't expect much exposure because this seems to be a lesser-known vape and many turn away because of the price tag. With that said, it is a great vape. It just doesn't get enough use anymore as I delve more and more into concentrates.

The package includes the MV, wall adapter, carrying case, and all accessories including silicone flexi-cone, silicone whip, herb baskets (full and half basket), screens, cleaning tool and several assorted mouthpieces. I have a bunch of these accessories that will all be included. Most are unused.

I am looking for $250 for the package. That includes Priority shipping and Paypal fees. Looking for US only currently but may consider international shipping. No trades. Feel free to offer and don't be afraid to ask questions about the MV. I will try to help with what I can. Thanks for looking.

iNhZgEv.jpg
Vmfj2G5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom