• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

miniVAP fire sale! (w/ delrin Mestizo adapter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimura

never thought this day would come but here we are. up for sale is my teflon core miniVAP. the core itself has the latest heater and firmware updates prior to the release of the quick core. it works flawlessly and can sense when you draw to reset the auto-shutoff clock.

included in the bundle:

- silver miniVAP core (teflon core)
- silver battery pack
- silver lid
- charging base
- original case
- **delrin 18mm adapter crafted by legendary FC member Mestizo** - includes an extra dedicated lid for ease of use
- flexicone+ trimmed specifically to fit perfectly with this core and the delrin adapter
- large stainless steel basket (I could throw in a small basket as well if you really want one)
- 2 "o-ring filters"
- 2 spare internal screens
- cleaning brush

everything is used but in excellent condition. the core itself is totally inert smell-wise, as I have always used the wire basket + flexicone module and keep all of my gear super clean. (just ask anyone who has dealt with me on the forum)

PLEASE NOTE: this bundle does NOT include a charging cable. you will have to come up with this on your own. miniVAP sells them for $30 but I bet you could spec one out for cheaper if you tried.

asking $180 shipped within CONUS. paypal only

A4rB2Ls.jpg

XqKhgX4.jpg

WHAOKdb.jpg

(you can see the extra lid installed in the adapter here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom