miniVAP and D020 ??? newbie?

MinnBobber

Hi,
I'm looking for inexpensive system to try glass/water with my miniVAP. Had no interest in water until trying der Verdamper in Amsterdam----very nice flavored vapor, very smooth, etc. I orig thought water would diminish flavor.
I'm a cannabis lightweight, vape for some pain issues and pleasure. Like great taste, big hits not at all important to me.

D020 and Sunshine site?? They show several models. What would work with miniVAP? I'm confused as what comes with it as it says one piece, but there is picture of main piece AND 4 other glass pieces/attachments.

thanks for any help. Want to try basic setup before considering anything more upscale.

MinnBobber,

clouded vision

D020 is probably a good choice for inexpensive glass but there are more options now, check the MV thread for how to hook it up to a water pipe but the d020 comes with a bowl and dome that you definitely won't need for the MV, but it has a 18mm female joint plus the adapter to make it a 18mm male joint, so as long as the MV can hook up to one of those then you should be all set

Top Bottom