Discontinued Minicron, Minicron Lite and Ophos Oil Vaporizers

Yoosh

14525573.gif

Muletrane

The latest version of the Ophos is 601 ego threading right?

I think I'm right but I wanna make sure before purchasing some new carts.

Muletrane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
all kiss gen 3 carts now available in black and chrome, single and dual coil, 510 ego, 510 mod, 601 ego, 601 mod

chanceofclouds

Got my 510 mod kiss gen 3 carts today, I can't get them to fire... I've tried 3 batteries. They aren't deep enough to make contact on my ecig mod batteries and only make contact on my smaller pen style batteries, which aren't having the dual coil... Perhaps not enough resistance? What are the specs/requirements on them?

Edit: I must add - these things appear to be my dream carts, they look excellent and no threads to gum up... Just gotta find a way to power them?

Last edited:
chanceofclouds,

HSIHP

all kiss gen 3 carts now available in black and chrome, single and dual coil, 510 ego, 510 mod, 601 ego, 601 mod

Forgive me for asking a potentilly stupid question, but would this cart work on any 510 battery? Assuming I get the 510 model..

HSIHP,

chanceofclouds

There is 2 types of 510 threads, mod and ego. It should screw on to either, respectively... But as it sits I have the carts and batteries here and haven't got them working yet, hoping to hear back from support or the company soon here.

chanceofclouds,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Forgive me for asking a potentilly stupid question, but would this cart work on any 510 battery? Assuming I get the 510 model..

They work on 510 batteries yes, which ones is the question. The Kiss Gen 3 require serious power to get going, not sure what ego battery will power it or not.

There is 2 types of 510 threads, mod and ego. It should screw on to either, respectively... But as it sits I have the carts and batteries here and haven't got them working yet, hoping to hear back from support or the company soon here.

When you screw it in does the light blink when you push it?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

chanceofclouds

My small 650 pen style battery flashes a light briefly and shuts off, it works well with an ruvaped cart or small ecig atomizers. My kanger kbox does not recognize it at all, but works well with the subohm ecig atomizer. My old vamo v5 recognizes it and reports it back as .6 ohms, but will not heat the coils up at all, and works with both ruvaped cart and any ecig atomizer I put on it.

chanceofclouds,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
My small 650 pen style battery flashes a light briefly and shuts off, it works well with an ruvaped cart or small ecig atomizers. My kanger kbox does not recognize it at all, but works well with the subohm ecig atomizer. My old vamo v5 recognizes it and reports it back as .6 ohms, but will not heat the coils up at all, and works with both ruvaped cart and any ecig atomizer I put on it.

first issue, the 650 mah battery is shorting out, meaning its not strong enough to power the cart, as for the other can you pull the center pin out maybe a hair or two? Sounds like that kanger center pin is not long enough

THC SCIENTIFIC,

chanceofclouds

first issue, the 650 mah battery is shorting out, meaning its not strong enough to power the cart, as for the other can you pull the center pin out maybe a hair or two? Sounds like that kanger center pin is not long enough

That got it going on the KBox, which is my daily driver. I just used a small knife and snuck it under the pin on the cart and it slid out a millimeter and its working great. This cart is amazing, great smooth hits. Thanks for the help!

loadthetrenchdawg

Ordered a Alpha Centari Kit over the passed 710 weekend. Loving it!!! The single Coil and Double coil are very heavy hitters at 3.7 and 7.4 respectively. Haven't gotten a chance to try the 1701 cart yet because the kit came without the wick. Hopefully get an email back soon. I've heard the taste is amazing!

It was a steal at 40% off.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
About to take her for a test drive later!

This is gonna be my setup for shows I believe. :)

gxaNJyc.jpg

Update: Well this setup is pretty much a mini cannon! Big robust hits and big clouds from this single coil gen 3. Medicated nicely after 2 draws.

We are happy that you are happy, we will continue to improve on this design, look for bigger and better things in the future.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

gxaNJyc.jpg

Update: Well this setup is pretty much a mini cannon! Big robust hits and big clouds from this single coil gen 3. Medicated nicely after 2 draws.

Couldn't agree more. I used the minicron lite with the kiss mini for nhl games and the kiss 3 is just better in every way for it. Stealthy and can hold enough for a couple sessions.

gxaNJyc.jpg

Dawg... If youre loving the single coil, you gotta try the dual coil on a system capable of delivering 4.8+ volts. But I agree, these single coils are a huge upgrade over the previous generations of single coil atomizers.

tdog49

vapingOregon
Are the stand alone kiss TiG gen 3 carts rebuildable like the ceramic carts? Just to be clear, I'm not asking about the alpha centauri cartridges, just the regular stand alone ones. Also, I am using an eleaf istick 40wTC for power, it runs up to 8 volts....should be ok right?

Last edited:
tdog49,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Are the stand alone kiss TiG gen 3 carts rebuildable like the ceramic carts? Just to be clear, I'm not asking about the alpha centauri cartridges, just the regular stand alone ones. Also, I am using an eleaf istick 40wTC for power, it runs up to 8 volts....should be ok right?

you can but it is a pain to do them, the kiss AC coils are a bit easier.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

720allday

Hey guys,

Based on a lot of the conversation this seems pretty safe but I just want to double check. I have the battery for the omicron lite (http://www.w9tech.com/omicron-lite-vaporizer-essential-oil-vape-pen/) to which the coil got pretty rank, so I went to the store I got it from to get a new one and they sold me this, which looks different but fits the threads of the battery (http://www.w9tech.com/kiss-titanium-grade-2-gen-3-chrome/)

Is this safe to use? I've heard horror stories on a bunch of vape forums about ecigs and vapes blowing up in your face with the wrong wattage or whatever haha, just trying to be safe

720allday,

masaki

Hey guys,

Based on a lot of the conversation this seems pretty safe but I just want to double check. I have the battery for the omicron lite (http://www.w9tech.com/omicron-lite-vaporizer-essential-oil-vape-pen/) to which the coil got pretty rank, so I went to the store I got it from to get a new one and they sold me this, which looks different but fits the threads of the battery (http://www.w9tech.com/kiss-titanium-grade-2-gen-3-chrome/)

Is this safe to use? I've heard horror stories on a bunch of vape forums about ecigs and vapes blowing up in your face with the wrong wattage or whatever haha, just trying to be safe

If its w9tech then I wouldn't worry those kiss carts meant for the omicron. And if I'm right the omicron lite has a short circuit protection. Unlike ecigs that are mostly unprotected batteries.
If anything I'd just stress the cartridge is fro w9tech, a lot of those other brand cartridges use glues and shitty materials.

masaki,
Reactions: Morty

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
Just wondering....
I recently used my KISS cart T2 on a sub ohm box mod.

I put it at 15 watts for a few hits, and 20 watts max for the last few.
This experience really made me find a new love for the cart again. I got huge clouds and super fast, as opposed to using it with my Ego twist that runs at 3.5 volts.

Is this safe to do though???
I'm thinking of just buying a good box mod with an internal battery (PLEASE POINT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION) and using that with this KISS cart and my new Puffco Pro atomizer when it arrives tomorrow.

DreamHaze,
Top Bottom