Mini Direct Inject Bubbler w/ EXTRAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaphingApe415

I'm asking 175 US$. PayPal offers only. Sorry no vape or glass trade; need funds for accessories, for my new acquisition. This rig was purchased in August 2012; rig was used for dabbing with Ti-nail and dome from a previous set up, so all accessories except for the case seen in pics are brand spanking new.
8" Direct Inject or "Reverse" 4 Slitted downstem Bubbler
18mm bowl, dome, boro nail (all brand new and never been used)
10" Ryot Axe Pack Protection Case w/ lock & 2 keys (Black)

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

***Selling as a whole unit and not breaking them up for individual sale***
Note:Buyer pays 175$+Ppal fees. Shipping Included therefore only selling to FC brothers located in the US...
Thanks for reading! Feel free to message me, if you have any questions.

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Real nice piece! I have something similar that was my First oil rig, I purchased it back in August'12 as well. Did the travel case you have for this come with it or was it just something you picked up somewhere that happened to be a good match? If so where'd you get it?? I took mine out of the house for first time, had some artwork I needed to do up at work earlier this week after hours, figured it'd get me where I wanted to be artistically, quickest. Anyway, I just tossed in my front pant pocket with dome sticking out covered by my hoodie. Worked but would like a neat travel bag like you have...

JSteez4205,

darien

The Pass Miester
my offer 100 sir and i dont need the case unless u have a pelican pro case..?? i can pick one up brand new for 150 so 150 is still pricey and the piece is used..

and u can sell the case to JSteez4205 he wants it..!

VaphingApe415

Unfortunately, we could not close the deal...ALL ITEMS REMAIN FOR SALE! PM, for questions or best offer...Happy Huntings FC Brethrens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom